Match Thread Rangers Women v Glasgow Women, 4pm ko - on BBC iPlayer and BBC Sport website

A few months ago I had woman's football at the same level as a couple of dogs playing with a ball in a park. Having watched a few matches it really isn't that bad and I've actually enjoyed it. Some of the technical skills these woman possess has suprised me the most.

A few months ago I had woman's football at the same level as a couple of dogs playing with a ball in a park. Having watched a few matches it really isn't that bad and I've actually enjoyed it. Some of the technical skills these woman possess has suprised me the most.
i’ve watched the women for years,
they are not like the primadonnas we have now

I bought one of the season tickets and apart from a confirmation that I've bought it, nothing else seems to be detailed like how to use it. Do I just turn up with the email confirming or is something supposed to be sent out?

I bought one of the season tickets and apart from a confirmation that I've bought it, nothing else seems to be detailed like how to use it. Do I just turn up with the email confirming or is something supposed to be sent out?
They tweeted yesterday just bring the confirmation if you’ve not received your card yet

Back