Rangers Women's games at the Training Centre Parking

BlueMeanie

Where's the best place to park to see the women play at the Training Centre? I'm sure I read somewhere that the parking is not the best.

My wee one's got into football recently and she's now wanting to see the women after her first game on Friday night. Trying to keep the interest going.

Theres a wee side street about a 5 min walk away. You'll see cars parked on it heading to the game. Really dark come full time though so maybe take a phone or a torch

Where's the best place to park to see the women play at the Training Centre? I'm sure I read somewhere that the parking is not the best.

My wee one's got into football recently and she's now wanting to see the women after her first game on Friday night. Trying to keep the interest going.

Rugby club and walk along the road

Back