Rangers you tube classics

Just showed this to my 7 year old (he was up at the toilet)
Its important to educate the youth....and equally important that they know whats coming!

Breaks my heart the wee bears that dont have these times to remember but as you say they know what's coming.

We were 3 up while my tim neighbour across the road was still taking his carry out out of the boot of his car. B-D

My old man missed the first 3 goals that day because for some inexplicable reason decided to go to the Ali Bar in Dennistoun - where I was living at the time and he came and met me there to watch some of the away games, but I was at Rugby Park - instead of just going to his local which is literally less than 5 minutes walk from his front door.

He missed his bus and still decided to wait for the next one, so he walked into the pub with 10 mins of the game gone, to absolute bedlam. Silly old c*nt!

My old man missed the first 3 goals that day because for some inexplicable reason decided to go to the Ali Bar in Dennistoun - where I was living at the time and he came and met me there to watch some of the away games, but I was at Rugby Park - instead of just going to his local which is literally less than 5 minutes walk from his front door.

He missed his bus and still decided to wait for the next one, so he walked into the pub with 10 mins of the game gone, to absolute bedlam. Silly old c*nt!

These are the memories we treasure.

Back