Rangers Youth playing in Stockholm tonight

was heading over to the game until i called Hammerby last week to be told it was behind closed doors ,
Just need to wait until Sofia in November

Hammerby cited that reason for the 1st leg here why even in Sweden it wasn't shown
Really, thats strange that they would allow EFL games but not Youth games.

UEFA are fannies, how many viewers are they really expecting to lose to this game.

BT are showing the Man Utd youth league game the now due to Europa game at 4 and then the early CL starts so it won't be on anywhere.
The youth CL are always early kick-offs

Should we make the CL group stage we will be the same

Really, thats strange that they would allow EFL games but not Youth games.

UEFA are fannies, how many viewers are they really expecting to lose to this game.
As you say the ruling is top flight/national cup but even for a youth game it shouldn't be a probelm

Wonder if it is on any Hammarby outlets

UEFA Youth League: The squad against Glasgow Rangers​

By Redaktionen, Published 3 hours ago.
Hammarby's P19 team, with elements also from younger vintages in the boys' academy, will face Rangers FC from Glasgow on Wednesday night in the UEFA Youth League's opening Champions Path round. Here is the squad for the return meeting, where Bajen has a 0-3 disadvantage to bite into before the match at Tele2 Arena, which is played without an audience.

Head coach Fredrik Samuelsson before the return:
- After the weekend's 4-1 victory P19-Allsvenskan, a much tougher task now awaits. We are keen to give Rangers a better fight than last time. To do so, all players must move up one or two levels. We will need to be careful and disciplined in all phases of the game.

Match squads:

1. William Björklund
2. Stevan Beko
3. Gustav Hedin
4. Markus Karlsson
5. Ben Engdahl
6. Ahmet Tuhral
7. Nobel Gebrezgi
8. William Axelsson
9. Tekin Olgun
10. Elias Mohammad
11. Marcus Tastekin
14. Jesper Lindahl
15. Essayas Lwampindy Bofua
16. Liam Mahachai Källman
17. Mansoor Dawlat
20. Viktor Sluug
21. Gustav Odenlind
24. Diego Georgis

Due to UEFA rules, the match will not be broadcast, but we report on Twitter.

The rights to broadcast belong to the rights holders for main UCL tournament

Unless BT or whoever have Swedish rights (Viasat?) want them it wont be available

Do they get into groups after this tie? not seen much info about it but thought groups had already started.

No McCann or Alegria for these matches (both ineligible) but a 3-0 cushion from the first leg. Should be an interesting game and I think they will give us a much tougher time over there.
Do they get into groups after this tie? not seen much info about it but thought groups had already started.
Group stage matches are for those clubs who's 'big' team is in the CL. We go through a different qualifying process, which is knock-out. Qualify tonight and we face Bulgarian side Septemvri Sofia in the next round.

There is 2 paths - we are domestic champions path

The UEFA Champions League path groups will be the same as those for the senior competition. The group winners will progress directly to the round of 16, with the runners-up going into the play-offs.

The domestic champions path teams compete in two rounds of two-legged knockout ties The eventual eight second-round winners progress to the play-offs.

The knockout phase consists of one-off ties starting with the play-offs, where the eight domestic champions path winners will each be at home against one of the eight UEFA Champions League path group runners-up.

The eight play-off winners then join the eight UEFA Champions League path group winners in the round of 16. The semi-finals and final are, as always, played at Colovray Stadium in UEFA's Swiss home town of Nyon.

2nd round who we play

Septemvri Sofia (BUL) vs Akademia e Futibollit (ALB)

Sofia are 3-0 up from 1st leg

There is 2 paths - we are domestic champions path

The UEFA Champions League path groups will be the same as those for the senior competition. The group winners will progress directly to the round of 16, with the runners-up going into the play-offs.

The domestic champions path teams compete in two rounds of two-legged knockout ties The eventual eight second-round winners progress to the play-offs.

The knockout phase consists of one-off ties starting with the play-offs, where the eight domestic champions path winners will each be at home against one of the eight UEFA Champions League path group runners-up.

The eight play-off winners then join the eight UEFA Champions League path group winners in the round of 16. The semi-finals and final are, as always, played at Colovray Stadium in UEFA's Swiss home town of Nyon.

2nd round who we play

Septemvri Sofia (BUL) vs Akademia e Futibollit (ALB)

Sofia are 3-0 up from 1st leg
2nd leg of that other tie finished 1-1 I think (4-1 on aggregate) @rangeral so it would be Septemvri Sofia we would face if we qualify.

Seem the boy Weston a few times and he is really good. I think if we still had the 9 on bench and 5 subs for the senior team we would see him involved.

this must surely be getting aired?

I just watched the 2nd half of Young Boys vs Villareal on the Young Boys official YT channel.

Villareal won 2-1.

Here is Hammarby's starting eleven for tonight's home game against Glasgow Rangers in the UEFA Youth League. The match is followed via our live reporting on Twitter.

1. William Björklund

2. Stevan Beko
3. Gustav Hedin
4. Markus Karlsson
5. Ben Engdahl

6. Ahmet Tuhral
8. William Axelsson

11. Marcus Tastekin
10. Elias Mohammad
7. Nobel Gebrezgi

9. Tekin Olgun

Substitutes:
24. Diego Georgis
14. Jesper Lindahl
15. Essayas Lwampindy Bofua
16. Liam Mahachai Källman
17. Mansoor Dawlat
20. Viktor Sluug
21. Gustav Odenlind

Aye, he was on the bench for the last YCL game too.
He got on in the final minutes supposedly . Good player .

I’m a fan of Arron Lyall not sure why he isn’t starting some of the major games but he starts the ones against the weaker teams in the lowland league at this time . I feel he has terrific precision and some pace and plenty of vision too . One to watch imo .

I’m not on Twitter so can’t check for updates, but if you have the LiveScore app you can search for UEFA Youth League and you’ll find the game under Domestic Champions Path. At least that lets me know any score updates when they happen.

Frustrating not being able to watch this - especially when there's a friendly between Hammerby 'Burdz' and India Women live on Facebook!

Back