Rangers Youth playing in Stockholm tonight

Good result sounds like we were put through the wringer too . Leon King injury vibe is it was maybe a bad tackle to his ankle , that’s how I interpret David’s diplomatic comments lol

Uefa youth league games should be played at Ibrox imo , prob get a bigger crowd at Ibrox rather than having to treck to dumbarton

There's possibly a concern about fixtures clashing etc and I don't think you can jump between stadiums and have to name your location at the start of the campaign.

It probably suits the boys to play in their familiar and regular "home" ground.

I do agree though, it'd be nice to see them at Ibrox with a decent crowd.

He put on his Instagram story last night the picture of him being carried off saying it's a sore one but will come back stronger for it.
I hate seeing that phrase, normally an indicator of a serious injury. Fingers crossed its not the case. Lad is out of contract next Summer, its the last thing he needs.

Their goalie William Bjorklund, wonder if he's a relation to Joachim who is the current assistant manager of the first team. Also have Kelle Bjorklund playing for them out on loan currently.

Just watched the highlights on RangersTV. Very good goal from McAusland, who's on a fine run of form right now, to win it. Robbie Ure, just off the bench, made hard work of getting his goal over the line - shot, header, shot before it went in LOL.

Back