@RangersClips Twitter account

Aye very good. Just saying as I don't get to see what's posted on there.

Nelster, thanks, that's all it took.
Links to twitter have started showing me the ‘something went wrong’ message because I’m logged out but if you go back and hit the link again it shows ok.

What a fantastic account this is.

Only started up about a week, 10.6k followers already.

They've just put up highlights from Rangers v Sampdoria pre-season friendly.

Nostalgia overload
I just remember Lombardo absolutely dominating that weekend. I had no idea we apparently won that game - I would have put the mortgage on Sampdoria having beat us

I just remember Lombardo absolutely dominating that weekend. I had no idea we apparently won that game - I would have put the mortgage on Sampdoria having beat us

They put 4 past us the previous pre-season. Maybe thinking of that game. Iirc we went 2-0 and they proceeded to rip the utter pish out of us. Even with it being a friendly it was an impressive display.

Edit - just watched it. Clip seems to suggest we won 2-1 but that was the 4-2 game.

Last edited:
They put 4 past us the previous pre-season. Maybe thinking of that game. Iirc we went 2-0 and they proceeded to rip the utter pish out of us. Even with it being a friendly it was an impressive display.

Edit - just watched it. Clip seems to suggest we won 2-1 but that was the 4-2 game.
Thanks - not happy to see us lose, but I thought I was going senile

Wonder if it’s the same guy who done the @oldrangerspics page?

He would post some stunning obscure stuff on his page but gave up due to personal abuse he received. Twitter really is a toxic wasteland full of utter mouth-breathers.

Back