RangersFC manager Steven Gerrard has been named as SPFL Premiership Manager of the Year for 2020/21.

What a season this has been. Cleaning up everything.

Still room for improvement too in the cups so hopefully next year is better!

Congratulations you can see the work and effort and total commitment he shows to his position as Rangers manager well done Steven to you and all your staff .

It’s far and away the correct choice in the context of everything we’ve been through and the comparative deficiencies we faced relative to our main rivals and even if St. Johnstone go on to make it a cup double it’s still the right decision.

Rightly so

If he didnt win it it would be "for reasons other than football"

copyright Fat Japanese

I loved him before he joined as I always had Liverpool kits as a kid. But my God has my respect and love fore him went stratospheric.

The man is an absolite legend, and I hope to God we can keep him for atleast another 2 years as his stock is going through the roof.

Well done the gaffer, well deserved.

I don't understand the panty wetting about Davidson being considered for though, they are separate achievements but achievements nonetheless. I do think two cups in your first season in management on St Johnstone's budget is impressive if it happens.

Back