Rangersmegastore.com

Rangerscoverboy

Who owns it?

Trying to get a large junior shirt for a mate's son in the US and the official store is out of stock.

Saw that this website has stock of the size.

Who owns it?

Trying to get a large junior shirt for a mate's son in the US and the official store is out of stock.

From the FAQs on there:

The Website is operated by SportsDirect.com Retail Ltd., whose registered address is SportsDirect.com Retail Ltd., Unit A, Brook Park East, Meadow Lane, Shirebrook, NG20 8RY. Company Number 3406347.

Who owns it?

Does it need to be home top?

Official store has the long sleeved purple top in JL, extra 20% off today:

Better than giving Ashley your money.

Quick check and I think Greaves might have it - could be wrong bit think they have been more positive regarding the club??

Edit - sorry bud, don't think they have the home kit.

From the FAQs on there:

The Website is operated by SportsDirect.com Retail Ltd., whose registered address is SportsDirect.com Retail Ltd., Unit A, Brook Park East, Meadow Lane, Shirebrook, NG20 8RY. Company Number 3406347.

I didn't realise it was SD owned.

Greaves seems to be a decent option.

Greaves have the 3rd kit :))

ZzkKAL+

This is confusing as feck, is the Megastore (as in at the corner between Copland and Govan stands) sports direct owned or operated? Is this permanently or just a lease and, if the latter, when does it end?

This is confusing as feck, is the Megastore (as in at the corner between Copland and Govan stands) sports direct owned or operated? Is this permanently or just a lease and, if the latter, when does it end?
No - Sports Direct moved out at the beginning of the Castore deal - it's operated by Castore.

The shop at Ibrox is no longer called the megastore. Any reference to megastore is ran by SD. "The Rangers Store at Ibrox" is the name now and is ran by Castore.

No - Sports Direct moved out at the beginning of the Castore deal - it's operated by Castore.
So the Megastore mentioned in the Op is something entirely different from my understanding of the Megastore?

Better of getting a quality fake or just not bothering.
Lining Mike Ashley's pockets can't be an option

So the Megastore mentioned in the Op is something entirely different from my understanding of the Megastore?
The .com after megastore in the title/op is an fairly clear indication that its an online website the poster is talking about mate rather than a bricks and mortar store. ;) The Fat C*nt would appear to still hold the rights to the domain www.rangersmegastore.com and uses it to tout his Rangers-branded stuff. This has been the case for years now, going back to before even Hummel/Elite were on the scene never mind Castore. In case you were wondering the 'Rangers' shop that was at St Enochs isn't/wasn't ours either - it was run by Elite, whom we fell out with a long time ago as well. It still surprises me that some haven't managed to follow this.

Is it not the case though that due to the deal we have with Castore that they are obliged to sell our tops to whatever companies want to forward them on to fans. So whatever Castore get rid off we still get our cut. If a fan buys a Rangers top now then the club get the same % of the sale no matter where it is purchased. Its not the case that Ashley makes all the money

Is it not the case though that due to the deal we have with Castore that they are obliged to sell our tops to whatever companies want to forward them on to fans. So whatever Castore get rid off we still get our cut. If a fan buys a Rangers top now then the club get the same % of the sale no matter where it is purchased. Its not the case that Ashley makes all the money
Yeah as far as I understood Ashley is out of the picture entirely.

Back