RangersRadio

9pm till 11pm
great stuff. Wee question oxger tried to register at rangers radio online fill in all the details but when it asks you where the best club in the world plays, ive tried a multitude of answers it just won’t happen if you could give me a wee pointer would be great cheers.

great stuff. Wee question oxger tried to register at rangers radio online fill in all the details but when it asks you where the best club in the world plays, ive tried a multitude of answers it just won’t happen if you could give me a wee pointer would be great cheers.

'Ibrox' should do it, if you have a problem email me a username & temporary password at osb@zitehost.com & ill set the account up, you can then change your password if wanted afterwards

Just joined, so this is my first post.

I've not listened in for a while, don't know why I stopped. I'll definitely try and listen in tonight if I can. Good bunch of bears and a good laugh at times too. Let's go Ox.

I have a question for Rangers Radio lads.

If I register for this with my private iPhone email, am I going to find out later that you guys have flogged my email address to every PPI and Have you had an accident Ambulance chaser under the sun.

I dont give anybody my private email address because of spam shite. Can the lads who do Rangers Radio reassure me before I register :)

I have a question for Rangers Radio lads.

If I register for this with my private iPhone email, am I going to find out later that you guys have flogged my email address to every PPI and Have you had an accident Ambulance chaser under the sun.

I dont give anybody my private email address because of spam shite. Can the lads who do Rangers Radio reassure me before I register :)

Hi, i can assure you your email address would never be sold on, data protection is a prerequisite for running any public forum or website & no members details will ever be sold or passed onto third parties for profit.

Hope this alleviates any fears :)

Back