RangersRadio

All bears welcome
RangersRadio show tonight 9pm the summer so far
http://rangersradio.online/portal.php?
Really enjoy listening to RangersRadio.

The passion all the guys have on it for our club is obvious.

Remember last time I listened someone brought up a great point about Cummings and Windass.

About how a bottom half championship team want rid of Cummings but we were desperate to keep hold of him.

And how a top half premier league team were seriously interested in Windass but we wanted rid.

Was a big fan of Cummings, still am, but it was a very good point that had not crossed mind until someone brought it up on the show.

Really enjoy listening to RangersRadio.

The passion all the guys have on it for our club is obvious.

Remember last time I listened someone brought up a great point about Cummings and Windass.

About how a bottom half championship team want rid of Cummings but we were desperate to keep hold of him.

And how a top half premier league team were seriously interested in Windass but we wanted rid.

Was a big fan of Cummings, still am, but it was a very good point that had not crossed mind until someone brought it up on the show.

Windass in the EPL?

You jest,surely?

At work so will probably tune in.

Brilliant programme lads.

Try a wee competition for your next programme.... a ban on saying "mate" :)

Listened again to the Stevie Gee arrival day programme.

Classic.

Hello hello its Rangers radio
Hello hello this is the phone in show

We are on the air at 9 oclock, every weekday night
Ta king calls about the Gers !!

Heh heh - your stealing my mantle man.

Must admit - when I got to "Night" - I thought the last line was going to be funnier lol.

To be honest I hardly listen to it since H&H started their site on Patreon, No offence to the guys, i'm sure theyre all good Bears but some of them grind on my nerves when they go off on one of their rants (Boswell, Travel Rug)

Much prefer listening to Edgar and his crew

Jeff Holmes radio interview was a terrific listen. Similar age range to him and it brought back great memories of my early years going to Ibrox.

Anyone that grew up in the 70's starting to support Rangers should give it a listen.

Terrific show that one. Loved it.

Good work Bears. Keep it up.

When are you going to invite @Papasmurf @jf1960 and I on to tell you about the BROOMIE4BEARS campaign lol?

Good stuff. Helps work be more barrable. Phoned in a couple of times but early starts limit me phoning in.

Oxger remember the rumour you had heard a while ago about a Japanese company, what was it and I take it it's dead now?

Back