RangersRadio

Great show Oxger, appreciate the time and work involved, beats the supposed professional radio and TV comics.

I'm in Canada and I listen when I can, but, I'm never quite sure what time the show is getting broadcast

Really enjoy listening to RangersRadio.

The passion all the guys have on it for our club is obvious.

Remember last time I listened someone brought up a great point about Cummings and Windass.

About how a bottom half championship team want rid of Cummings but we were desperate to keep hold of him.

And how a top half premier league team were seriously interested in Windass but we wanted rid.

Was a big fan of Cummings, still am, but it was a very good point that had not crossed mind until someone brought it up on the show.
While I get what your saying I don't think it's as simple as that. Just from curiosity who's the top half team team in for windass? He's nowhere near that standard he can't stay in the Wigan team in the championship. Cummings is a decent player but again not the standard required

Fucking great news. Missed you guys, especially JFK talking about ‘ra puddle-drinkers! Hope Dutchy, that manic depressive in Australia and that psycho Boswell call in!

Rangers radio returns tomorrow night 9pm till 11pm for a summer special On the road to 55
LETS GO
Great news Oxger,can't wait to hear you and the rest of the team over the air waves.KEEP IT GOING FOR THE RANGERS!

While I get what your saying I don't think it's as simple as that. Just from curiosity who's the top half team team in for windass? He's nowhere near that standard he can't stay in the Wigan team in the championship. Cummings is a decent player but again not the standard required
Think Arsenal were in for him at one point. Heard Hull too. Don't think they were EPL but top end championship at the time.

Our captain couldn't get a game for Wigan when he signed. Windass was a constant goal threat. Apart from Defoe and Morelos he is the best attacker we've had since returning to top flight and we sold him for a substantial profit.

Back