RangersRadio

Rangers radio will be joined tomorrow night by bill mcmurdo the famous football agent and bluenose

Absolute quality Ox and thanks to Bill.
Great insight on certain things.
Last night's Rangers Radio show with Bill McMurdo being interviewed by Oxger was fabulous. Bill was very open and not phased by any of the questions from Oxger. He didn't get pulled up for swearing mind u!

Best interview yet Ox, well done!

The full replay will of course be available on the mixlr archive etc.

To hear MoJo being called "that wee bastard" ... LOL!

Last edited:
Really enjoy listening to RangersRadio.

The passion all the guys have on it for our club is obvious.

Remember last time I listened someone brought up a great point about Cummings and Windass.

About how a bottom half championship team want rid of Cummings but we were desperate to keep hold of him.

And how a top half premier league team were seriously interested in Windass but we wanted rid.

Was a big fan of Cummings, still am, but it was a very good point that had not crossed mind until someone brought it up on the show.
I was gutted to see cumdog go,,felt he didnt get a fair crack at it. Still think theres a 25 goals a season striker in there somewhere

the show is back tonight 9 pm till 11 pm with a summer update
ox
thank god i know yous all have a life but its been difficult for us rangers radio punters having hee haw to listen to since may lol am sure bridgeman will have a thing or 2 to say on the shambles that is SPFL

Great stuff , had to listen to danny kelly and then those 2 wankers cundy & goldstein at night be good to listen to some rangers chat

Nacho fuckin' loves us!

Looking forward to hearing your dulcit tones Ox! Bridge has hopefully kept Genaros afloat during covid-19 and I look forward to him , fox, JFK and stardug abely assisted by port bear and would be great to hear Ian fae greater Wishay back oan! Skipper and CB too! WATP!

Wee Nacho didn't hang back there regarding the treatment of us in 2008 by the SFA/SPL beaks!

Scottish Football is corrupt due to PeterL!

Really enjoy listening to RangersRadio.

The passion all the guys have on it for our club is obvious.

Remember last time I listened someone brought up a great point about Cummings and Windass.

About how a bottom half championship team want rid of Cummings but we were desperate to keep hold of him.

And how a top half premier league team were seriously interested in Windass but we wanted rid.

Was a big fan of Cummings, still am, but it was a very good point that had not crossed mind until someone brought it up on the show.
So you’re saying Windass and Cummings would improve us..... and this is the stuff that’s being said on this show?

I’ll stick with The Voice tonight then

Listen on Mixlr, never misses a beat.
Two hours Monday to Friday and the pre and post games, brilliant listening.
Spend a lot of time in the car traveling throughout Queensland and with H&H going as well makes it easy.
H&H podcasts are sublime as well, such good value for little expense. Amazed it hasn’t got to the numbers it rightfully should, through time am sure it will.
Brilliant that we have such good Rangers content to listen to.

Was shocked to hear about Bridgeman for sure, glad you are getting better Mucker! See you at the Bistro when this covid blows over. Great show as always!

Was shocked to hear about Bridgeman for sure, glad you are getting better Mucker! See you at the Bistro when this covid blows over. Great show as always!

What's happened to bridgeman, have caught show for a while.

Looking forward to it being back on regular

I’m sure we will here from the bridge

Rangers radio post match show after match tomorrow
THEN ON MONDAY THE SHOW STARTS BACK 9PMTO 11PM FOR THE 2020/21 SEASON ON THE ROAD TO 55
LETS GO
OXGER

Back