RangersTV Lineup announced tomorrow - Heart & Hand

In the coming months, our matchday line-up will include appearances from Walter Smith and Graeme Souness.

We are excited to welcome these club legends on RangersTV, with further insight coming from regular TV pundits and former Gers, Neil McCann & Alex Rae. Scotland Women’s National team coach, Shelley Kerr will complete the high calibre pundit team line-up.

Furthermore, we are very pleased to announce Clive Tyldesley and Tom Miller will share commentary duties on our home games.

A blend of first-team players will provide punditry and unique insight into the first team set up, with Nikola Katic set to join the team as he returns from injury. Emma Dodds will present our show having built a strong reputation for professionalism and knowledge of Scottish football.
Explains kerr being rather positive on sportscene, not keen on rae but very happy with McCann being involved.

That is a cracking line up for the most part. It isn't necessarily unexpected that we should be able to get Souness and Smith but great to see them on board. And McCann and Emma Dodds as well - more professionalism to the line up. Looking forward to hearing Tyldesley commentating on our games.

Rae can gtf, though. The one let down.

Good line up, feel a bit for tom miller though. Just hope shelly Kerr isn't hounded out the Scotland job because she has decided to do some work for rtv.

In the coming months, our matchday line-up will include appearances from Walter Smith and Graeme Souness.

We are excited to welcome these club legends on RangersTV, with further insight coming from regular TV pundits and former Gers, Neil McCann & Alex Rae. Scotland Women’s National team coach, Shelley Kerr will complete the high calibre pundit team line-up.

Furthermore, we are very pleased to announce Clive Tyldesley and Tom Miller will share commentary duties on our home games.

A blend of first-team players will provide punditry and unique insight into the first team set up, with Nikola Katic set to join the team as he returns from injury. Emma Dodds will present our show having built a strong reputation for professionalism and knowledge of Scottish football.
Absolutely Superb, this will make not being at home games much more enjoyable.

Think Emma Dodds will be the host, Kevin Thomson and maybe Neil McCann not sure what his commitments are for Sportsound though.

Well I was right about 2 of them. Thought Emma Dodds would get it she is a very good presenter and also appears to have a good working relationship with the club given she covers all our European games. I am not keen on Alex Rae though but happy with the whole setup it is very very good almost bette than what SKY have came up with this season and it pisses all over what Premier sports will offer.

That's absolutely phenomenal from the club.

Listening to Tyldsley do our games again is class. I like wee Tom, but it's like going from conference level to Champions League.

I think we may notice the difference very quickly and feel like going back to Tom is a step down.

That’s a decent line up. Happy with that.
We heard some rumours a while back that Souness was coming back in some sort of capacity at the club.... Was this it.????

F.uck me that’s a good effort from the club.

Looking forward to hearing McCanns analysis also.

I said I’d be disappointed if they didn’t improve the quality of the output given the ST holders have fronted up and they deserve a bit back.

Very happy with that. Although I feel a bit for CT as now he has to pretend to be interested in St Mirren :D

Absolutely brilliant from Rangers getting that calibre of commentator. And a great supporting cast as well. Well done! Souness and Smith.....cannot wait!

Well done to the Club for going out and putting that team in place.

I'm impressed.

I hope Andy Little does the actual match comms with Tyldsley i think he is really good and quite infectious but i assume that will probably be Raes roll .

Either way really good lineup genuinely think McCann is the best Scottish pundit about i enjoyed his fair analysis of things on Sky.

Can't argue with any of that. Will be great to hear from Walter and Souness, genuine Rangers legends.

Great work from the Club, Kerr and McCann are really good pundits, Rae is decent, Souness and Smith are Rangers Royalty, I’m no fan of Tyldesley but you can’t deny his pedigree, he is a top notch commentator and hopefully Wee Tom will pick up a few hints, I like the wee man so hope he’s not being marginalised.

Last edited:
I'm delighted on two fronts.

Firstly - the line up is superb!

Secondly (and maybe more importantly) - we reached for the stars to try and get this line up. Even if we didn't get them, it suggests "standards".

I may have missed something, but who did we try and fail to get that you imply?

I agree the line up is excellent I can't see how any of them would be second choice.

An absolutely outstanding line up. Thought Kerr was great on Sportscene and can’t wait for Souness and Walter Smith! Even more buzzing for Sunday now!

Overall a really good line up. I am not a massive fan of Miller’s commentary so strange to see him sharing with Tyldesley. But I love Miller’s enthusiasm and I would still like to see him have some role.

Remember folks a lot of this is down to the enhanced coverage for STH while no one can attended at moment

What Rangers do going forward is anyone's guess

Back