RangersTV - Tips and Troubleshooting

Europa site is working but I can’t get a full screen it’s like a envelope screen. Still ok but how do I get full screen. I tried to book bottom left but I’d sticks half way up the tv screen.

Might sound stupid but how do I get the picture on the tv if ah bought it through ma phone?

Even the club website has crashed for me now. Serves me right for not logging on earlier but I want to pay for it and can't!

Unlimited subscriber and can't login via the direct link saying I haven't paid. Been trying to login for 20 minutes and no luck. Pretty useless honestly
Have you got a separate login for rangers.co.uk that uses a different password to rangers tv? Try that if you do worked for me.

Rangers TV are a fkn joke - I’m obviously an individual subscriber and missed the first 10-15 of tonight’s game but there will be hundreds of frustrated punters in pubs waiting on this getting up and running

Absolute amateurs

Got it on the Europa site through LG 4k smart tv but slightly pixelated and ball really stuttering when moving at any speed. Have tried putting to 1080 and 720 no joy. Anyone have an idea what to change.

Was moaning on here eariler about details not working. Turns out I was putting in the wrong password. Lucky managed to log in trying another password bang on kick-off.

Rangers TV are a fkn joke - I’m obviously an individual subscriber and missed the first 10-15 of tonight’s game but there will be hundreds of frustrated punters in pubs waiting on this getting up and running

Absolute amateurs

What time did you try to log in at?

Absolute amateurs
Sorry you had problems mate but it's unlikely the pubs had the same issue.

After a real faff pre-game I got logged in via the alternate site and had, probably, the best picture I've had so far this season. Absolutely no consolation to those who couldn't get on and it will be interesting to hear the explanation from RangersTV. I'm intrigued by the fact that the entire official website 'crashed' and not just the RangersTV element. Suggests, perhaps, a bit more than simply overload.

Let’s be clear. Any other service and in a commercial world and it would be bankrupt. It is utterly dreadful and is getting worse. Scunnered to be paying for a service that is regularly below par. The fact that we have to have a thread on tips on how to get it to work, only cements how bad it is. A club our size should not be associated with this shockingly amateur product.

After a real faff pre-game I got logged in via the alternate site and had, probably, the best picture I've had so far this season. Absolutely no consolation to those who couldn't get on and it will be interesting to hear the explanation from RangersTV. I'm intrigued by the fact that the entire official website 'crashed' and not just the RangersTV element. Suggests, perhaps, a bit more than simply overload.

I logged in @ 18:07 on the RTV site , watched the detail on the test card/stadium pic fluctuate a little, made 3 adjustments on the LIVE bar back a total of 45 secs. Game came on without a refresh & never lost 4k quality or touched any settings at all. (Except for the volume ... LOL)

Sorry to read of all of the issues/horror stories experienced today.
Only comment I'd offer is it has take me years to get to this stage of understanding my own equipment/system using endless patience. Greatest achievement is eliminating the buffering down to zero variation in quality.
Firmly believe now that because everybody's internet supply & equipment is different you have to allow enough lag time to achieve a perfect picture by turning back the LIVE time.

Hope this helps ...best of British ;-)

I logged in @ 18:07 on the RTV site , watched the detail on the test card/stadium pic fluctuate a little, made 3 adjustments on the LIVE bar back a total of 45 secs. Game came on without a refresh & never lost 4k quality or touched any settings at all. (Except for the volume ... LOL)

Sorry to read of all of the issues/horror stories experienced today.
Only comment I'd offer is it has take me years to get to this stage of understanding my own equipment/system using endless patience. Greatest achievement is eliminating the buffering down to zero variation in quality.
Firmly believe now that because everybody's internet supply & equipment is different you have to allow enough lag time to achieve a perfect picture by turning back the LIVE time.

Hope this helps ...best of British ;-)

Appreciate what your saying mate however we are paying for a live service

If Rangers can’t offer that then they should not be selling it

Sorry to say but never again.

I refuse to pay for something that does not work and last night did not work

What happened? Did it not work at all for you? I couldn’t get the site to work originally, but once I got in the stream was pretty much perfect. There was a 5 minute spell where the picture quality dropped a little and dropping the settings made no difference, apart from that though, mines was ok.

Appreciate what your saying mate however we are paying for a live service

If Rangers can’t offer that then they should not be selling it

When you can't get to Ibrox RTV is the next best thing - with all it's imperfections.

I get goose bumps & sometimes even a wee tear every time I hear Blue Sea of Ibrox. I can simply taste it, I'm there ...

You either want it badly enough or you don't.

Supporting Rangers you pays yer money and takes yer chance - or not.

The choice is yours.

Nothing but admiration for the bears that travel anywhere and everywhere !

Back