RangersTV Today

I don't normally like Tyldesley but he sounded so professional in comparison to Tom. Nothing against him btw, he obviously loves the club, but that was a proper commentator. And I always like Kevin Thomson as co-commentator. No problems with the picture quality either. In short, it was VERY impressive.

All good, Emma Dodds hosted it well and always a pleasure to listen to Neil McCann. Loved big Katic talking about "smashing" players. Picture was perfect and no technical issues.
my brother watched in his neighbours on rtv not the virtual st.
said the sound picture wasnt synct

Anyone any idea why when I'm trying to watch the match back it's saying unauthorised country?
I'm a fully paid member of RTV live right here.

Anyone any idea why when I'm trying to watch the match back it's saying unauthorised country?

Are you a RangersTV subscriber - or are you simply a virtual season ticket viewer? Only the former get access to RangersTV content. The latter get the matchday experience only.

The fact you mention the ‘live’ website suggests you are a VST viewer.

In previous seasons games were only available the next day due to Sky/BBC having the rights to highlights.

Probably still applies.

A short holiday may solve the issue.

Edit - it seems my "friend" in Amsterdam is also unable to watch again, but my other "friend" in New Zealand can.

Really good.

Clive & KT were top drawer with only one wee slip up from Clive when he called Kent a Celtic player - tumbleweed moment in the studio

Enjoyed the coverage today, very professional and a big change from what we are used to. Fair play to the club for sorting it. Long may it continue.

I enjoyed the coverage today as well. Neil McCann is always very good value. I would have thought it would be worth having him at the club in some sort of coaching capacity. Kevin Thomson really good as well.

See OP in thread below. Follow the early part of the process to login to RangersTV and check your Account to make sure you have properly redeemed your Access Code. If you have a problem even getting logged in then pay particular attention to the bit about auto-capitalisation of your password on a mobile device such as an iPad.

Unfortunately I'm away visiting my son for most of this week so will only be on FF occasionally but I will try to pick up on your results.

Finally sorted.

The issue was all my fault I entered the wrong email when redeeming originally.

Ticket office, scrubbed the wrong account and issued a new code - so massive thanks to Babs in the ticket office for making my day...!!

Finally sorted.

The issue was all my fault I entered the wrong email when redeeming originally.

Ticket office, scrubbed the wrong account and issued a new code - so massive thanks to Babs in the ticket office for making my day...!!

I’ve seen a few say the same thing mate, so you’re not alone. Most swear blind they haven’t for days on end of course, so fair play for owning up.:)

I’ve seen a few say the same thing mate, so you’re not alone. Most swear blind they haven’t for days on end of course, so fair play for owning up.:)

To be fair as soon as I read the reply, I knew this occurred and clearly I hadn't cleared it properly.

Thanks for your assistance also - it must be soul destroying trying to keep it simple enough for eejits like me.

Back