Raskin to be unveiled this afternoon - what questions do you have for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by media reports, you have had a few clubs showing interest in you since the summer.

How did you conclude that Rangers were the best fit for you, and how long did it take you come to this conclusion?

I’d imagine the club wouldn’t be putting him forward for this if he wasn’t now eligible. Anyway, my Q:

You were linked with the likes of Benfica, Napoli, turned down overtures from some big Bundesliga sides and Barcelona were said to have held an interest.

Do you feel under any pressure to live up to the high expectations some may have for you here?

As this is your first prolonged time away from Belgium, have you asked the club for any specific assistance to help you settle or have they offered any particular facilities/assistance to make you feel more at home?

Thomas Buffel found success here with a league and cup medal as well as playing a part in Rangers' first ever progression to the last 16 of the Champions League, are you confident you can emulate or indeed improve upon your fellow countryman's achievements here?

Would he still have been interested in joining if GVB was manager or was the chance to work with Beale and his team that helped make the decision

Obvious question to ask is what will he bring to the team, what are his strengths etc. I was surprised to see Beale say he isn't a tough tackler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back