Raskin

I didn’t mean it to come across as snide. . I just think it’s an indication we are progressing from the safe side way passer .
Fair enough mate everyone is entitled to an opinion.I would still there is more their games than safe passing.Ryan has scored some crucial goals,Scottish Cup Final and Lundstram against Dortmund and check out some of the tackles he puts in,especially against the mhanks.

I think it's more of sense of excitement with some people with certain players. We have chased Raskin for a while now and to actually get him was a big win -(certainly in MB eyes) so people are always going to be willing him to be the dogs bollocks

It is obviously far too early though but I'm confident under Beale he will be a top player AND asset to us.

It’s totally fine willing players to be class, surely that goes without saying though.

There was a thread on Sands to be an EPL top 4 player after his first game, a thread on Matondo being POTY after the Spurs friendly; I don’t see what’s so difficult about being rational.

It’s totally fine willing players to be class, surely that goes without saying though.

There was a thread on Sands to be an EPL top 4 player after his first game, a thread on Matondo being POTY after the Spurs friendly; I don’t see what’s so difficult about being rational.
I do remember the hysteria with Matondo. There really is no excusing that.

I could see Sands slotting in on Kyle Walkers left

B-D

I like how we are getting results while Beale is still able to try different combinations out and give the new players a gradual introduction to Scottish football. We are going to look a very different team after the next transfer window - don’t think we’ll see the two combative midfielders in our standard starting formation for much longer.

Back