Raskin

How long was he on for? seems to have made a positive impression judging by the comments here
And did he bring what we thought he would, forward passes and driving forward with the ball

You will be on here next week wanting him released in a free

Give him time. Ryan Jack played really well today Lundstram was superb against Hearts.

Raskin looks a decent signing. Let’s not heap pressure on him before he gets a chance
Far too much sense for FF bud.

How long was he on for? seems to have made a positive impression judging by the comments here
And did he bring what we thought he would, forward passes and driving forward with the ball
Spot on . Can carry the ball. Passes forward . Early days but it looks positive because it’s moving away from the slow ponderous midfield we’ve had .

anyone that has played the game at a decent level can tell. It’s obvious to the ones that know. You can tell by their first touch. Watch his body position and see if his head is up .
Your correct mate but I thought Matondo was going to rip this league apart watching him in the pre season friendlies. Not that he is in the same category as Ruskin mind.

He did look like a classy player, get him match fit and playing and he will be a major signing. All good so far.

Don't want to judge him too early but I think this guy is the next Modric. He'll go on to Madrid for £30m in a few years. After 5 minutes of seeing him play at the end of a stretched match versus the mighty Ross County, I'm fairly certain he'll be a Rangers legend come the end of the season.

7 minutes must be the quickest race to an extreme conclusion I’ve ever seen on here, and that’s saying something. Why is there always such an urgency to declare an opinion on a player? It’s so weird.
7 minutes is a long time .
Your correct mate but I thought Matondo was going to rip this league apart watching him in the pre season friendlies. Not that he is in the same category as Ruskin mind.

He did look like a classy player, get him match fit and playing and he will be a major signing. All good so far.
It’s all about opinions mate. I thought Umar Sadiq was absolutely shite . So what do I know ?

7 minutes is a long time .
It’s all about opinions mate. I thought Umar Sadiq was absolutely shite . So what do I know ?
Absolutely, I thought the same about the bold Umar! I do think we have made 2 class signings, to get them in January was a great piece of work.

I always criticise Wilson but it looks like he’s due massive credit with these 2. I just want Kent signed now.
I’ll leave the decision on Allie to the gaffer as I’m an Allie fan boy and would sign him now!

It was only a few minutes he was on the park, but he has a commanding air about him. Hungry for the ball and willing to drive at defenders. I'm genuinely excited to see what this guy brings to the side

Please let him stay injury free...

Bit of positivity about our team . Aye of course it’s too early to judge but I’m confident things are getting better
My poor attempt at humor mate.

I agree, I think we signed 2 cracking players in positions we have been crying out for since Gerard built his team.
To get them in January at the price we paid looks good business.
I want to see Beale build the team around the likes of Kent, Tillman, Lawrence, Sakala, Morelos, Hagi, Ridvan and these 2 for starters.

We need to transition the older players out of this team at some point, but we have the foundation already in place to build a cracking team I think, and the right coach to do it!

Judge him when we come up against Celtic at parkhead and Ibrox and that will tell you everything.

Would love to see some individual highlights as Sportscene didnt show him at all.
Guy on Twitter pena_cartel’s usually good for this. So if you see this, can you lol

The boy will dae hings, he has that direct arrogance about him that we need. Don't think he'll be shy of a tackle either.

Surely we can get castore to sort a pair of custom made socks for him. He’d just cut the red bit off and was wearing that. His shin pads must fit a 5 year old.

Looks a great signing.
To be fair I think a lot of people on here were saying that about Matondo very early doors.
Burst of pace down the line laid a goal on a plate.
I don’t know if Raskin will be great or not after a few minutes but use Matondo as an example.
He may still cut it by the way but tricky to make immediate assumptions.

Back