Raskin

It seems its down to the new socks players wear, they then cut the feet off the club ones. Why dont the club manufacture the socks with these new type incorporated.

It was a joke today that the play was going on, didnt have a clue where the ball was and the cameraman is zoomed right in on his feet! The director is a bawbag!

Looks a proper continental midfielder in the mould of Verrati/Lobotka.
I think he can being the best out of guys like Kamara aswell. Really exciting prospect

Not one thing stood out I could show. Went back and scrolled through from 82 minutes. The things that were noticeable were he was absolutely everywhere and looked comfortable on the ball. Needs to get some black tape on those socks.

It seems its down to the new socks players wear, they then cut the feet off the club ones. Why dont the club manufacture the socks with these new type incorporated.

It was a joke today that the play was going on, didnt have a clue where the ball was and the cameraman is zoomed right in on his feet! The director is a bawbag!
A lot of match kit socks now (particularly EPL) don’t actually have feet on them.

Can’t believe I actually typed that sentence; time for bed.

Brilliant signing. Will see off Jack and Lundstram thankfully. Oozes class .
Watch the manager’s press conference. He literally says “he’s not a Jack or a Lundstrum” “he’s more of a Glen Kamara type” “he’s not this 5’ 7” terrier I’ve heard being said.”

“He’s a technical player.”

I’m glad though that in your ten minutes and ten touches of watching him you have come to a conclusion diametrically opposed to that of probably our most encyclopaedic manager while at the same time denigrating two vital first team players.

Nice work.

Watch the manager’s press conference. He literally says “he’s not a Jack or a Lundstrum” “he’s more of a Glen Kamara type” “he’s not this 5’ 7” terrier I’ve heard being said.”

I’m glad though that in your ten minutes and ten touches of watching him you have come to a conclusion diametrically opposed to that of probably our most encyclopaedic manager while at the same time denigrating two vital first team players.

Nice work.

The player himself says he likes to recover balls, and I'm sure the stats that were posted on here of the player in Belgium backed that up.

Also, in the few minutes that he had to play yesterday, we could quite clearly see he was no shrinking violet.

Nice work.

The player himself says he likes to recover balls, and I'm sure the stats that were posted on here of the player in Belgium backed that up.

Also, in the few minutes that he had to play yesterday, we could quite clearly see he was no shrinking violet.

Nice work.
The manager doesn’t see him as a Lundstram or a Jack more of a Steven Davis. As mentioned in the press conference. The whole arc of your post is that Raskin replaces Lundstram or Jack. The manager says otherwise.

The manager doesn’t see him as a Lundstram or a Jack more of a Steven Davis. As mentioned in the press conference. The whole arc of your post is that Raskin replaces Lundstram or Jack. The manager says otherwise.
What is the line I get told when I agree with the manager?
Yes, a true classic.
“Why can’t you (me) believe what your eyes are telling you?”

Good to see more young players coming into the squad get Lowry in as well he looks to have something to offer.
Makes you excited for the summer rebuild.

Raskin looked good in his limited time on the pitch.

In a way the other poster is actually confirming this, as Steven Davis in his pomp for us would make a lot of ball recoveries.

He did well, in the brief time he was on, but it also has to be remembered that Ross County had opened up by then, as they were chasing a late equaliser.

He wasn't faced with the deep lying midfield and defence, that our midfielders had, in the first 80 minutes.

Kamara and Lundstram were outstanding last Wednesday night against a Hearts team that tried to attack us.

Yesterday was a completely different type of game.

Looks to be a wee pitbull and skillfull to boot. I think he will be success.

Looking forward to seeing him get more time on the pitch

He will start in the SC next Sunday but his brief time on the pitch he looks a great prospect and hopefully he gives us some much needed CM options

Looked comfortable yesterday and you can see his technical qualities, exactly what you would expect from a player in the Belgium U21 set up.

Will be interesting to see how quickly he makes himself a guaranteed starter.

7 minutes must be the quickest race to an extreme conclusion I’ve ever seen on here, and that’s saying something. Why is there always such an urgency to declare an opinion on a player? It’s so weird.
I think it's more of sense of excitement with some people with certain players. We have chased Raskin for a while now and to actually get him was a big win -(certainly in MB eyes) so people are always going to be willing him to be the dogs bollocks

It is obviously far too early though but I'm confident under Beale he will be a top player AND asset to us.

Think he’ll be a big hit, but the rest of the players in the team need to make smart runs for him to pass to though
Sometimes we go mental at stray passes when the fault lies with the runners

Nice work.
Borna is rattling in match winners so we’re back to Jack, Lundstram and Kamara being the whipping boy this week. Sad

Latest posts

Back