Ravel Morrison. Another new club

Most would be sickened if they had wasted their talent like this guy has.

I doubt he cares much.

There was a good interview I think on the BBC, was doing pre season with them and looked a done deal weeks ago. Seemed far more grown up and not like the character he was/is portrayed as sure he even mentioned about being shy! Man Utd, West Ham, Lazio and hasn't kicked his own arse at some truly massive club's, maybe off the radar in quiet Sweden will be a good fit

There was a good interview I think on the BBC, was doing pre season with them and looked a done deal weeks ago. Seemed far more grown up and not like the character he was/is portrayed as sure he even mentioned about being shy! Man Utd, West Ham, Lazio and hasn't kicked his own arse at some truly massive club's, maybe off the radar in quiet Sweden will be a good fit

They always seem to sort themselves out when they're unattached and looking for a club. Nile Ranger and Adel Taraabt spring to mind.

He’s gave an interview where he says that his agent put feelers out to some clubs

Most clubs told him to bolt where as Rangers and Gerrard actually had a sit down meeting with him

Although we’ve not signed him hopefully The gaffers words can help him and if he does well in Sweden then we can look to take him

26 is still a good age to turn things around for the lad. If it's true we had a sit down talk with him then Gerrard must rate him maybe still keeping tabs on him during this spell in Sweden perhaps ? I've never seen him play other than his videos but if you got him cheap and on decent wages he might be worth the risk. Pena is used as a comparison but he cost us 2 million quid so he was never going to get it easy and didn't help himself either.

Back