Raw Emotion

Wishbone

Watching all the fans clips of Aribo and Hagi's goals today and it got me thinking that there cannot be many, if any other thing on this planet which produces that primordial level of emotion and pure joy in a supporter when the team scores in game like that. Its just an amazing outpouring of pleasure amongst fellow fans. Anything come close?

The second and third were amazing. Think the third especially I nearly burst a blood vessel. Went tonto squared and felt light headed and had to sit down. Marvellous!

Unfortunately my seat didn't survive the 3rd goal. Big crack down middle of it. Hopefully a Rangers fix it.

Watching all the fans clips of Aribo and Hagi's goals today and it got me thinking that there cannot be many, if any other thing on this planet which produces that primordial level of emotion and pure joy in a supporter when the team scores in game like that. Its just an amazing outpouring of pleasure amongst fellow fans. Anything come close?
Hey Wishbone, as it happens I had a double dose of ecstasy yesterday, watching the Gers amazing European comeback in Houston, Texas, then on to a Texas club last night to watch your namesake band rock it to the core on their latest US tour. I'll need the full weekend to recover. Magic day!

Hey Wishbone, as it happens I had a double dose of ecstasy yesterday, watching the Gers amazing European comeback in Houston, Texas, then on to a Texas club last night to watch your namesake band rock it to the core on their latest US tour. I'll need the full weekend to recover. Magic day!
Brilliant mate. Ibrox in full voice and Wishbone Ash rocking it. Orgasmic

Back