Raymond Innes - Cumbernauld Colts coach and referee - has been a naughty Bhoy

Ninth Uranium

Guy should be up before his gaffers for those comments on twitter. The SFA will have a code of conduct for employees to adhere to. Although i wouldn't hold my breath

Last edited:

Godrup99

Not read full thread, do we have the correct contact details for the club and sfa to be used to report him? Also association for his team so we can contact them too?

Melanchthon

This is not that innocent. All the rambling about Protestants not being a religion and deliberately stupid nonsense about what Protestant means is, by any definition, sectarian. He would not be typing that poison about Islam because he would be scared he would be attacked. If Cumbernauld or the SFA let him stay in post then they are complicit in this bigotry. I am getting tired of bigots whining about the 'bigotry' of others in the worst language. As others have said, the age of him gives you a horrible view into how some middle aged people think.

dapper dado

Seems a nice chap.

Don't think Willie Collum has twitter but I reckon it would just be full of tweets of how big and important he is and how he was pure amazing at the refereeing at the weekend.

tomvallance1983

Don't ever let me read "and we call them obsessed" again from dicks in here at the mere mention of the filth.

That is the filth's Rangers obsession in full flow right there in the OP.
I agree all for pointing out hypocrisy in politics and journalists but we will become as bad as them if we don’t draw the line there

Woody

From my experience there are more than a few Bears in Cumbernauld.
I went to Cumbernauld recently to purchase a guitar that was advertised on Gumtree. The seller had a Rangers top on. Needless to say that the deal went very well with a few extra accessories thrown in for free, and we had a long Gers related conversation

EH47

Beyond the normal sevco pish, I’m not sure what I’m supposed to be offended at here? I wouldn’t say any of this is as newsworthy as the daily record tweets.

Aye OK mate, like his constant derogatory references to Protestants is perfectly fine, and if you were daft enough to make similar repeated comments against catholics the usual rent-a-gub suspects wouldn't be crawling all over it and demanding your head.
FFS, does it have to be spelled out to you in 10' high letters?
We never made the rules, but fair's fair surely?
By passing stuff like this off as just one of these things is how we ended up in this unbalanced, prejudiced situation.

bailliestontrueblues

If this is the guy I think it is then and I know you won't believe this, he is a member of the craft. Originally from Baillieston from a big republican family.

vinnie

Ill kindly disagree with you, mate.

We go after them all, our fan base is big enough to do so.
We’ve had to put up with slander against us from everyone
No one escapes.
If we go after him, can we take him down? I think that’s what I meant by wasting our time. Just seems to be a lot slagging Rangers but without being directly offensive. Besides the hun meme of course. Is that enough to take him down?

Melanchthon

“Construed as sectarian”. No it’s sectarian plain and simple.
Absolutely! 'Construed' when he is challenging the status of Protestantism and its right to exist! And stating non-denominational schools are less good than Catholic (while making elementary mistakes). And using sectarian hate-language like h*n. There is no construed about it and, like other posters, I am disappointed in Cumbernauld which I had always found to be on-message and pro-Rangers. Of course every town has its multitudes.

chilebear

If we go after him, can we take him down? I think that’s what I meant by wasting our time. Just seems to be a lot slagging Rangers but without being directly offensive. Besides the hun meme of course. Is that enough to take him down?
Yes, He's a Scottish Referee slagging us off. He's a referee. That should be enough to see him have his collar felt.

Timardim

This is not that innocent. All the rambling about Protestants not being a religion and deliberately stupid nonsense about what Protestant means is, by any definition, sectarian. He would not be typing that poison about Islam because he would be scared he would be attacked. If Cumbernauld or the SFA let him stay in post then they are complicit in this bigotry. I am getting tired of bigots whining about the 'bigotry' of others in the worst language. As others have said, the age of him gives you a horrible view into how some middle aged people think.
His ramblings in his tweets are reminiscent of a mental patient . The guy has a major problem and shouldn't be anywhere near human contact or company . The guy is obsessed in his own hate filled wee world , and another worry is there are people , much higher up the scale in life , with the same outlook. Scotland is contaminated with them. Wonder why CALL IT OUT missed it.....?

BluesandTwos

Beyond the normal sevco pish, I’m not sure what I’m supposed to be offended at here? I wouldn’t say any of this is as newsworthy as the daily record tweets.
Personally, the picture he photoshopped to mock Joleon Lescott I thought was beyond the pale.

Each to their own though.

Gordilh

I've just emailed Cumbernauld colts with screen grabs. Let's get it done to guys.
Re: Biggots

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Reply all

More

stewart mckenzie

to Me

Today, 09:31

Dear Mr Gordilh

I write to acknowledge your email, I can confirm
we have suspended the individual pending an
investigation into the matter and we will make no
further comment other than that Cumbernauld
Colts FC uphold the values of equality and oppose
any form of racism or sectarianism.

Kind regards

Stewart McKenzie
Cumbernauld Colts FC

petric

Re: Biggots

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Reply all

More

stewart mckenzie

to Me

Today, 09:31

Dear Mr Gordilh

I write to acknowledge your email, I can confirm
we have suspended the individual pending an
investigation into the matter and we will make no
further comment other than that Cumbernauld
Colts FC uphold the values of equality and oppose
any form of racism or sectarianism.

Kind regards

Stewart McKenzie
Cumbernauld Colts FC
B-)

Audubon Blue

Yip, keep going after them. Highlight it everywhere. It will be fairly commonplace.

Until either the earth is cleansed of this sectarian tripe, or more likely, people get bored with it, and it just becomes boring and not newsworthy.

And then the false anti-Irish racist stuff, just becomes part of the whole sectarian bore.