Raymond Innes - Cumbernauld Colts coach and referee - has been a naughty Bhoy

Gordilh

Yip, keep going after them. Highlight it everywhere. It will be fairly commonplace.

Until either the earth is cleansed of this sectarian tripe, or more likely, people get bored with it, and it just becomes boring and not newsworthy.

And then the false anti-Irish racist stuff, just becomes part of the whole sectarian bore.
Correct mate how do you think that mob started this agenda against us, chip away bit at a time.

Admin this should be made a sticky or one created.
Every single piece of evidence we gather against the ones in a position should be posted in it and let us bears hound it.?

Blue boy

I am well aware that RC 's can join but you would think somebody with these sentiments box would have been like a rabbit's hutch. I assume as a ref he would be called a Masonic 19th Century Terrorist bassa by the scum from the East.
He should never have got past enquiry stage in the lodge.

The_Irrepressibles

Correct mate how do you think that mob started this agenda against us, chip away bit at a time.

Admin this should be made a sticky or one created.
Every single piece of evidence we gather against the ones in a position should be posted in it and let us bears hound it.?
Sectarian crime figures in this country are heavily skewed because one side report it and the other generally don't. They know this but still use those figures to try and claim one sided bigotry exists.

How interesting it would be if the same statistics from now on would show a completely different (and more accurate) reflection about what is really going on. And the same politicians and 'sectarian charities' etc would be forced to acknowledge it or as usual confirm their hypocricy and agenda by ignoring and deflecting.

Damn right highlight it & report it everywhere it's found.

Last edited:

Gordilh

Sectarian crime figures in this country are heavily skewed because one side report it and the other generally don't. They know this but still use those figures to try and claim one sided bigotry exists.

How interesting it would be if the same statistics from now on would show a completely different (and more accurate) reflection about what is really going on. And the same politicians and 'sectarian charities' etc would be forced to acknowledge it and/or as usual confirm their hypocricy and agenda by ignoring and deflecting.

Damn right highlight it & report it everywhere it's found.
Its the only way we're going to reduce this onslaught of ranger's hatred.
Fight fire with fire, everytime they go to type/say anti Rangers, racist,bigoted, homophobic etc pish they need to be aware its going come back on them.

Ninth Uranium

Re: Biggots

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Reply all

More

stewart mckenzie

to Me

Today, 09:31

Dear Mr Gordilh

I write to acknowledge your email, I can confirm
we have suspended the individual pending an
investigation into the matter and we will make no
further comment other than that Cumbernauld
Colts FC uphold the values of equality and oppose
any form of racism or sectarianism.

Kind regards

Stewart McKenzie
Cumbernauld Colts FC
Superb, i like it.

valencia05

Haven't read entire thread but going by the screenshots I had to look up 'Irony in dictionary

Irony (iro·ny) example: A person of dubious character with low moral standards* protesting about Protestants

*Celtic fan

Covenanter1

This is not that innocent. All the rambling about Protestants not being a religion and deliberately stupid nonsense about what Protestant means is, by any definition, sectarian. He would not be typing that poison about Islam because he would be scared he would be attacked. If Cumbernauld or the SFA let him stay in post then they are complicit in this bigotry. I am getting tired of bigots whining about the 'bigotry' of others in the worst language. As others have said, the age of him gives you a horrible view into how some middle aged people think.
He was right in the fact that we as a people and faith are born out of Protest. Protest at how the Christian Church in Western Europe had descended into a shambles due to money grabbing Popes and Bishops etc selling relics which were nothing more than bones and bits of old trees and claiming them to be prices of the Cross from Calvary, or the bones of Saints. To mention but a few of the obscene practices that were allowed by the Vatican.
The fact that Martin Luther a priest started the Reformation, or that John Knox and also Calvin were training to be Priests have obviously failed this clown.
The Reformation and the invention of the printing press go hand in hand, that is not a coincidence its GODs hand at work

Sjbaxter77

I'm sick to death of the hypocrisy of these arseholes. I got called a "RASIST BIGOT" the other day simply because I said "call it All out"
I replied that I've took my share of abuse as an English born person who grew up in Scotland only to be told by the same person "nobody cares "
I can take the "English bastard" pish but the high horse hypocrisy gets on my tits
I actually got accused of "playing the victim" hahaha daft cvnts couldn't spell irony

Number 4

Shame.

Cumbernauld Colts are a very well run club and put a great deal of effort into running fantastic annual festivals for kids.

I assume, knowing a few people involved, this pretender will be ‘distanced’.

Always the danger with Volunteer organisations….. certain elements can infiltrate with ease and influence the most impressionable.

The SFA status is untenable.