Raymond Wilfred Hudson

Followbear93

Is it just me or is he one of the most off putting commentators to ever live, maybe it’s just me but a can’t stand him, well his voice

It's Ray Hudson, guy who does Spanish football and basically cums every time Messi gets the ball.

I found him funny in the beginning because of the mental stuff he comes out with but now he's become boring.

the one that does my nut in,is the scottish guy that does the summarizing for premier sports on the spanish football, just will not shut up this guy,he thinks its all about him ,the commentator can hardly get a word in for the c@nt

The tslk sport north east correspondent guy is annoyingly boring.

Graham Courtenay i think. No idea re this guy

Some of his patter is quite funny and he's the biggest Messi fan boy you'll find! :D

"You could follow him into a revolving door and he'd still come out first." - Hudson on Messi.

Always says magisterial though, for everything and anything.

the one that does my nut in,is the scottish guy that does the summarizing for premier sports on the spanish football, just will not shut up this guy,he thinks its all about him ,the commentator can hardly get a word in for the c@nt

Is it Graham Hunter, the Scottish Spanish football journalist? If it's him, he's a loathsome c*nt; he used to be Revista de la Liga on Sky and he's an arrogant tosser. Aberdeen fan too.

He is knowledgeable but takes some getting used to. Very good commentator to be fair. Uses magisterial similar to EPL commentators using purchase. Hard to fault his views on Messi.

Is it Graham Hunter, the Scottish Spanish football journalist? If it's him, he's a loathsome c*nt; he used to be Revista de la Liga on Sky and he's an arrogant tosser. Aberdeen fan too.
aye ,i think it is him mate, comes across as an absolute roaster,no surprise then to hear he is a sheep fan then,

Back