Reaction to criticism of the board

Until yesterday there were a lot of threads being deleted with criticism of the board, including some of my own.

Yesterday is the first time I've seen certain high profile posters on here turn on the board, there will be those who still support the board of that there's no doubt and there will also be some who are clearly working an agenda.

Yesterday was the final straw for the board in the eyes of many, their next decision (Rangers manager) could be their last before it kicks off big time.

If Gerrard rejects us now we look like idiots and people will want the board out.

If they get Gerrard and he's a flop the same applies.

They really are in a tricky place, I really hope they get their man and he is a roaring success but this board have been very poor on the football administration side of things so I won't be holding my breath.

Gerrard, if he comes or not, is a sleight of hand designed to take your mind off how bad the board truly are, coming up to ST renewal time.

It needs to be repeated, the board collectively are good people. What they have proved consistently over the last three years are that they are not the people to drive on Rangers Football Club, manage and tackle the day to day responsibilities required in present day Scotland.

The Ostrich Loyal will never give up “but they saved us” to anyone, they don’t want them taken to task, they don’t want them questioned, they can’t handle them getting criticism.

The facts are, they are making a right royal lady's front bottom of the footballing side of business and we are a fucking football club!

Would be good to get new blood in to help, ideas, experience, cash etc at Board and Management level
But we need to be so careful about who. There are so many cowboys and sharks out there. Who would care nothing for Rangers.

Back