Real Madrid after Kristoffer Ajer

Mind those euro performances where he carried them to eh, hmmm eh me neither. And that time he played well against us..eh, nope.

They are great at this. Shameless. Even when his move to Madrid falls through, the free transfer he was heading towards won’t happen as some desperate team will think they’re getting a championship winning Real Madrid target.

"following his impressive showings in the Scottish Premiership this term."

Sure. One of the best players ever managing arguably the biggest team in the world needs a replacement for one of the best defenders ever and is using this criteria.

Suuuuuuuuuuuure.

They'll be arguing whether he's worth £25m or £35m whereas in the Hagi post Necro is still discussing Morelos in LCF, talking through his mistakes. They talk up the clowns, we talk down all our players.

They'll be arguing whether he's worth £25m or £35m whereas in the Hagi post Necro is still discussing Morelos in LCF, talking through his mistakes. They talk up the clowns, we talk down all our players.

If Morelos played for that lot he’d be a £50m player. Being the Europa league top goal scorer wouldget mentioned in every single newspaper mention of him

Honestly seen post title and thought it must be someone with same name. %^*& me, that is just ludicrous. Every year they do the same thing, every year the scum fall for it, but that story is one of the best I've seen. Jackanory would struggle to tell that one.

Real Madrid, PSG, Man City & Leicester City.

3 of those we can automatically discount as pish. Leicester is no higher than a shmaybe.

Honest to God, who gets paid to write that guff ?

zQvEeYs.gif

How do you work that out considering he is better than Goldson and Katic
He’s better than Katic but Goldson is a superior defender, only thing Ajer has over him is ball playing ability. From what I’ve seen Helander also looks to be a much better defender that Ajer, again though Ajer is far superior on the ball.

Part of a defence that regularly concede 5,6 and 7s in champions league.

Get pumped out of europa league by average pish most years and played for prestigious clubs such as Kilmarnock fc.

Of course Real Madrid want him

I doubt a fan saying what price they’d accept for a player will make top teams pay more/less for a player tbh

Back