Real Madrid game in Belfast

Rule Britannia

Official Ticketer
Can anyone confirm somewhere the Real Madrid game will be shown on Sunday in Belfast?

My young cousin and his mrs are over for the 1st time doing some touristy stuff and looking for somewhere to watch it. They plan to be on the Shankill during the day and I've said his best bets the Shankill Rangers. Will they be showing it?

Can anyone confirm somewhere the Real Madrid game will be shown on Sunday in Belfast?

My young cousin and his mrs are over for the 1st time doing some touristy stuff and looking for somewhere to watch it. They plan to be on the Shankill during the day and I've said his best bets the Shankill Rangers. Will they be showing it?

the Berlin bar on shankill id say is showing it. My mate runs it so I can message him to see if you want. Failing that sandy row rangers, barrington or ulster rangers club on shankill I’m sure will be showing it. Also con club and lagan village and welders in the east im sure will be showing it to

I'd say pretty much any bar on the Shankill will have it on. Not far to walk between them anyway.

Barrington and Sandy Row the two best actual RSC's in my opinion, Sandy Row seems to be the one of choice for visitors due to location.

Back