Real Madrid package competition for investors

audiorealis

Did that draw ever happen? Did someone win and they didn’t announce or is this something else that was advertised by the club and then never happened?

I’ve emailed Tifosy who advertised it but no response. The T&Cs say the winner agrees to publicity so they should have announced it.

I've lost count of the amount of "prize draws" I'm entitled to these days .
Might not be popular but I don't like the way Bisgrove is taking the club.
Tbf his remit is to maximise revenue streams for the club. The good thing is the money is reinvented into the club and not lining the pockets of our board.

We are massive club and business it would be inept of him not to exploit our loyalty and seemingly deep pockets.

His job is to maximise revenue streams. Supporters will learn to pick and choose the offers without feeling 'un-staunch'.

I'm constantly amazed at the amount of money our fans devote to the club.

Bisgrove won't be involved in the Tifosy share scheme except to publically back it. Their prize draw, but unfortunate they have to feel the need to give away tickets to a pre- season friendly to entice an investor - not a great sign and a bit lazy IMO.

I did pay into the Tifosy scheme only because will back anything reasonable to prevent what we been through in the 'banter' years.

People taking pop shots at Bisgrove are absolutely clueless… commercially the club is in another league compared to 5 years ago.

also, if you want to talk about fan exploitation… look back again at 5 years ago and you’ll see real fan exploitation instead of a prize draw to see Real Madrid at Ibrox

People taking pop shots at Bisgrove are absolutely clueless… commercially the club is in another league compared to 5 years ago.

also, if you want to talk about fan exploitation… look back again at 5 years ago and you’ll see real fan exploitation instead of a prize draw to see Real Madrid at Ibrox

Your spot on with your first paragraph.

Not too long ago we were wishing and hoping to be in the position we are in today. I specifically remember posters talking about being able to put money into the club through avenues, some of which Bisgrove has brought into play.

Fans just have to realise that not everything is going to suit them, we have a broad church of fans from various economic groups, he has to be able to tap into them in and offer something for everyone. Sadly it will mean some folk miss out.

And given the exposure our finances have had over the past few years from the east end accountants, they would be daft to pull a scam on something like a prize draw.

Back