Real Madrid sign Eder Militao

For £43m and look to tie up deals for Nabil Fekir and Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.

Straight to business for Zidane. Going to be some summer of rebuilding.
Lot if talk about the rebuilding and that ZZ must have been offered a lot of money for transfers but how will the get round FFP

Militao will be the best CB in the world one day. He has everything.

Don’t think SMS or Fekir are good enough for Madrid.

Interesting to see how they get around the FFP rules because there's no way Zidane would come back without getting a shit tonne of money to throw at the team.

Wonder if Ramos or Varane will leave.

I’d be more excited about Barca’s new boy de jong from Ajax. He will be one of the worlds best. There looking to sign centre back De Ligt from Ajax Aswell another top player in the making.

I’d be looking to sell:

Benzema
James Rodriguez (unless it’s already agreed in principle he goes to Bayern permanently)
Bale (like him but appear to be unpopular)

Try to sign:

Icardi (or someone similar)
Hazard
Long shot - Neymar or Mbappe

Real always tend to go big at certain points...wouldn't be surprised to see them go all out for Neymar and/or Mbappe.

Portuguese teams are lucky they can basically take the pick of the bunch from Brazil when they're young.

I read they've made over £300m in transfers in recent years which is mental. Fair play to them.

I'm sure I read a story a couple of seasons ago saying they usually have hundreds and hundreds of players in their youth squads and basically just hope a couple of them are good enough to be sold on.

Read earlier they wanted to sign de ligt but zz wasn't wanting to put ramos or varanes nose out of joint cause he would have to drop one for de ligt as he's hardly gonna come to sit on the bench.

Kroos, modric both needing replaced, isco not been that great of late, bale and benzema possibly on the way out, James looks a permanent to bayern, Chelsea may take the option on kovacic.

That's a lot of income and wages saved that gets them round ffp

Thanks to the wonderful EU and Uefa certain countries can do what they want re signing players...there is no set of rules.

Back