Real Madrid Tickets

I got an email. After the last couple of days they can stick it.

And then they can stick next seasons Friendlies box next to it.
A 'real' toys out the pram moment then? The only person penalised by your doing that is your good self mate. You miss out on Real, somebody else benefits and it makes not a jot of difference to the Club.

Maybe think again - unless you really didn't want to go anyway.

A 'real' toys out the pram moment then? The only person penalised by your doing that is your good self mate. You miss out on Real, somebody else benefits and it makes not a jot of difference to the Club.
I'm not fussed about Madrid.

I am fussed about the ticket office being a nightmare, compounded by radio silence from a supposed Supporters Liaison Officer.

But they'll sell the tickets alright and the status quo shall remain.

Last edited:

Maybe think again - unless you really didn't want to go anyway.
Tbf, I still won’t be signing up to friendlies next season. They can ram it

Just got one, after getting one for Brighton too.

Does anyone have a link for the stadium seating map handy? I’ve a feeling I’m practically going to be sitting on the other side of Edmiston Drive… CD5, row AA??

Ticked friendlies and got Arsenal. When i didn't get Madrid i bought a ticket from a pal, now i've received an email from Rangers offering me the chance to buy one !!

Does anyone have a link for the stadium seating map handy? I’ve a feeling I’m practically going to be sitting on the other side of Edmiston Drive… CD5, row AA??
Row AA is the very back, or it is at least in the Broomloan front

Right up the back of the club deck, you wont see the big screens

Am I right in saying you can’t buy food/drink at the matches?

if so, can you take stuff in with you?

CD6 for us.

Still feel bad for those who ticked the box and never got anything in this second "ballot".

CD5 for us.

Have done a wee tour of Ibrox at these friendlies. SJF for Arsenal, MSF for Brighton, CD for Madrid.

Bit of a farce - offer tickets to those who have already stated they don't want them then turn round and ask folk to take what's left that did.

Will watch on RTV.

Have we been granted a bigger allocation then?

I still didn't get an email so guessing not everyone got.

Slightly happier now I’ve managed to get a Madrid ticket, as well as the Brighton one I got earlier this week.

Still pissed off at the total shambles this has been from the get go, the total silence from the club, and still pissed off that not everyone has been treated fairly here. The club must do better.

I’ve got the option to buy 4
It says maximum of 1 so just do 1 and try again .
You need to assign each of the tickets to someone in your group - and then Update Basket - before trying to check out.

If that still fails for you, try logging in as one of the others in your group and see if it works better that way.

Back