Real Madrid Tickets

Nothing on this scale that I can remember but there’s been a few ballot issues for away games before and a system glitch allowing people to buy Celtic Ibrox tickets in error
A few years ago we were sent a link (which had to be copied and pasted into a browser) in our renewal emails, when nothing happened by clicking it folk (including me) logged onto their accounts to find out their ST was sitting in their basket with the correct price etc and available to buy, which folk then did. However it turned out the club had switched payment provider and the folk had to renew again and wait on a refund for the first renewal.

The club's fault? No, we were told that we'd "incorrectly renewed"!!

A few years ago we were sent a link (which had to be copied and pasted into a browser) in our renewal emails, when nothing happened by clicking it folk (including me) logged onto their accounts to find out their ST was sitting in their basket with the correct price etc and available to buy, which folk then did. However it turned out the club had switched payment provider and the folk had to renew again and wait on a refund for the first renewal.

The club's fault? No, we were told that we'd "incorrectly renewed"!!
Ohh aye, that reminds me of renewals this season hahaha

They’d put the wrong prices up with like a 30% discount, hundreds renewed and I’m sure the SLO tweeted we should’ve known it wasn’t right as people were tweeting displeasure at it being cancelled

That’s hilarious

Got tickets yesterday. Have I missed something why this page has gathered so many other pages and Club Deck now available?

Got tickets yesterday. Have I missed something why this page has gathered so many other pages and Club Deck now available?
tenor.gif

Tried unsuccessfully between 4-5. Tried every area and all sold out. Nipped back in after reading this thread and got a ticket in CD7 10mind ago. My m8, got CD1.

Tried unsuccessfully between 4-5. Tried every area and all sold out. Nipped back in after reading this thread and got a ticket in CD7 10mind ago. My m8, got CD1.
Similar story for most people re being scattered about stands but I can’t moan about that, at least I’m going

I don't have the t number in my basket even with getting the email to say I was successful in the ballot. Don't have a scooby what to do now!

Some of the people that had financial agreement with Rangers for all friendlies have suddenly been allocated a ticket.

Some of those still have not.

Rangers asked people to buy in a specific section that eventually went on sale 2 hours after folk were told to buy it.

Most people now allocated a ticket cant find one to buy.
Cheers mate. Sounds reasonable :))

Got an email about an hour ago from rangers saying I have been successful in another ballot but i still can't purchase a ticket on the website, either getting the encountered a problem message or no tickets available.

Yaaas. Took me about an hour and a half maybe two hours but got a couple.
MRB. Row F. Anyone round there give me a clue what to expect? Says it’s restricted view.

delighted but what a bloody shambles
Was in there a couple years ago ok view restricted by post blocks out centre circle but obviously plenty empty seats just shift along mate.

Some of the people that had financial agreement with Rangers for all friendlies have suddenly been allocated a ticket.

Some of those still have not.

Rangers asked people to buy in a specific section that eventually went on sale 2 hours after folk were told to buy it.

Most people now allocated a ticket cant find one to buy.
Think this is it in a nutshell. Ticked friendlies, got email this afternoon recommending Club Deck or Main Stand and no seats were available in the sections on sale then but new sections now up and no tickets. They have made a total Helen Hunt of it for a change.

Folk who can’t find a seat should keep trying. My theory on what is happening is that folk who don’t have the 105 code are chancing their arm and putting them in their basket. That means they are ‘unavailable’ until timed out and released.

If I’m correct it’s a shite system but it is what it is. Perseverance.

It’s letting me add a ticket but not purchase as done have the T code. Probably been answered a few times but take it there’s no way around that?

It’s letting me add a ticket but not purchase as done have the T code. Probably been answered a few times but take it there’s no way around that?
No mate. And you‘ve just tied up that seat so someone who does have the code is going to have to wait for it to be released.:) Shitey system, innit?

I managed to get a ticket after trying for ages.

a few points:
Why hasn’t the one single login for tickets / RTV still not been introduced?

the website needs seriously looked at, still terrible to navigate & the ballot system when it comes to applying for games , lessons need to be learned here as to how that links with season ticket account / email sent out giving notice to apply to buy the ticket

however I will say, the system hasn’t been helped by folk chancing their arm trying to buy tickets when they’ve havent been emailed by Rangers / clogging up the wait times

a temporary block on all users with only accessible via a code for ballot winners in the email could maybe have been brought in.

Ohh aye, that reminds me of renewals this season hahaha

They’d put the wrong prices up with like a 30% discount, hundreds renewed and I’m sure the SLO tweeted we should’ve known it wasn’t right as people were tweeting displeasure at it being cancelled

That’s hilarious

Then blamed the support for causing extra work for he admin team :D :D

Folk who can’t find a seat should keep trying. My theory on what is happening is that folk who don’t have the 105 code are chancing their arm and putting them in their basket. That means they are ‘unavailable’ until timed out and released.

Think that is exactly whats happening there are enough tickets for everyone who has had the email/code but some are in baskets that can't be checked out and will free up eventually

I think this is spot on. I also think they've been gradually opening up other areas of the stadium.

Then blamed the support for causing extra work for he admin team :D :D
Ohh aye, forgot about that bit hahaha

How dare we give the ticket office work to do. Shambolic a club like us can’t do testing in a dormant system rather than the actual live portal

You can almost guarantee there’ll always be some fan checking the system during social hours and with forums/social media things get passed about rapid

Just cleared my basket after I seen your theory on what was happening. Was for CD6 AB 276 or something.....someone will nab it
Fair play mate. I think they release eventually but if more did as you have done it would ease a few fevered brows I think.:))

One thing to bear in mind - if it applies - the Tickets Section of the website is not part of the 'single login' they introduced for the likes of RangersTV and MyGers so you may well have different logins. Many do. So make sure you are using the correct login details.

If that doesn't work then maybe try the Forgotten Password route on your login. Should see you get an email in a few minutes asking you to reset your password (you can reuse the original). Provided you are actually using the email address that you registered with them for the Tickets Section.

i did try the reset password option seversl times, putting in my email address and my rangers number but dont get the email with the reset link through for some reason. I only have one email address so i know I'm using the correct one for the account, and Ive bought tickets before (including my season ticket) through the website with no issues so no idea whats happened

I can find the t code in my purchase history but it won't go in my basket and therefore cant purchase.

i did try the reset password option seversl times, putting in my email address and my rangers number but dont get the email with the reset link through for some reason. I only have one email address so i know I'm using the correct one for the account, and Ive bought tickets before (including my season ticket) through the website with no issues so no idea whats happened
That sounds like its more than the usual ‘routine’ problem I’m afraid mate. Normally I’d suggest maybe dropping an email to the SLO but, judging by posts in here right now, I suspect his Inbox will be like Everest.

Might be worth a try though: SLO@rangers.co.uk

Nah it’ll be the same for aways/euros I’m sure. Unless they make you apply for games first, like they did in TC.

Otherwise in Gold will be given access first (or maybe bronze, depending on how the TO is feeling) then its a race to get on the website, get your ticket and checkout.

Fear this will not be the last mess of the season.
They'll surely scale it down to just purchasing a ticket though rather than going to the extent of picking a section and hoping a ticket is available. Maybe for places like Easter Road you can choose Front or Rear but beyond that it doesn't have to be section by section.

That's been a lot of the problem here. You get on the website and then spend 5x plus the amount of time on it you normally would trying to find a ticket in the section you want.

So how do I add the t code? I've managed to get 3 in basket
You need to allocate a seat to each of the 3 in your group - and then Update Basket to get to checkout.

If it doesn’t work, try logging in on one of the other accounts using their login details and try the same thing,

Back