Real Madrid Tickets

Still nothing for me. My mate just got an email for the Madrid game that's him had all 3. Despite not ticking friendlies

Yesterday they didnt enable the sections they wanted people to buy until 2 hours after emailing them.

If you just got an email it must mean you will have a ticket shortly. But be prepared for a frustrating period clicking about waiting for someone in the ticket officr to press a button.

Got the email and having the exact same issue with no availability in any of the stands haha

Folk who have the code in their Ticket Centre Account (or the email) should persevere in looking for seats.

If someone who doesn’t have the code tries to buy it looks like the seats they select then sit in their basket for a period of time before being released again. Unless they choose to empty their basket. These will be becoming available again after that period. It’s unlikely - I hope! - that the Club have issued more codes than there are seats available so, if you have the code you should, eventually, find a seat.

Still nothing for me. My mate just got an email for the Madrid game that's him had all 3. Despite not ticking friendlies

I just got offered one mate after already sourcing another from elsewhere. If I can find a seat, I’d be happy to offload the original one I had.

edit: apologies already have a taker.

Last edited:
I have just got an email for the Madrid match . What's going on I thought if you got Brighton you could not get Madrid. Away to see if there actually are tickets. Seems a shambles to me.

Just received the email also.
There’s not a single ticket available to purchase, anywhere, but that’s probably because the club haven’t released the seats available for us to purchase.
Which would make sense cos it doesn’t make sense.
Someone in there needs to take responsibility for even just this part of the ticket sales. Learn from it and fix it, cos this is so badly organised,

got email saying I’m successful in ballot for Madrid game but not enough tickets for every stand that I’m trying to purchase a ticket for.
Same and been through every section.
What is a T22101 requirement?

I did get a Brighton ticket so wondered why I got the email yesterday offering me a Madrid one

Same and been through every section.
What is a T22101 requirement?

I did get a Brighton ticket so wondered why I got the email yesterday offering me a Madrid one
Blackpool.

You need T22105 for Real Madrid. If you haven't got it then you cannot purchase a ticket. Be sure to scroll down your purchase history as it seems it appears 'out of order' so to speak and may even be below the Blackpool one.

Finally got a ticket in CD3

still doesn’t change the fact it’s been a horrific set up from Rangers and with no communication

Interestingly, the email gives you the areas of best availability so the club must know of the issue.

5pm deadline to find a ticket through drop down boxes with no availability. Its not my job to find a f£cking ticket!

Edit: just got one for cd4. Looks like a batch has been released

Last edited:
Got the email half an hour ago and been trying since. No available areas. So frustrating. Can they also not shut off the areas completely sold out to save having to search the entire stadium??

If I buy extra tickets for matches with my Rangers number do I get extra Gers points and can I then just punt them on FF ticket office ?

Just asking for a friend ( that bit is not true I have no friends)

Got the email half an hour ago and been trying since. No available areas. So frustrating. Can they also not shut off the areas completely sold out to save having to search the entire stadium??
Focus on repeatedly searching the Main Stand and Club Deck. They appear to be the areas most likely to come up.

How safe are these QR codes? For example I am seeing people selling tickets online in good faith to any tom, dick and harry. What's to stop the buyer of them tickets selling the RM ticket numerous times and just sending the same QR code to every one of them?

Got lucky and managed to get a ticket last night…. Still not received confirmation email. Anybody else had a similar issue?

Got Real tickets (email today) in addition to Brighton. Happy to be going but shambles ain’t the word.

Will be ones in baskets of those without the allocation that are blocked for us buying. Can’t find anything at all

I’ve somehow deleted my ticket from my emails
Anyone know if this can be replaced?
See one of the posts above, you can ask for it to be resent. Also, if you've deleted the email from your Inbox it normally then just goes into the email 'Bin ' and can be retrieved. Even if you've then subsequently deleted it from the 'Bin' then, depending on who you use for your email it can still be retrieved (Outlook.com for example)

Back