Real Madrid Tickets

Got an email an hour ago saying I’ve got a ticket but can’t find any. Searched every area twice.
got email but saying no tickets available when trying to buy
As posted - many times - folk who have the code in their Ticket Centre Account (or the email) should persevere in looking for seats.

If someone who doesn’t have the code tries to buy it looks like the seats they select then sit in their basket for a period of time before being released again. Unless they choose to empty their basket. These will be becoming available again after that period. It’s unlikely - I hope! - that the Club have issued more codes than there are seats available so, if you have the code you should, eventually, find a seat.

Best bets appear to be Main Stand and Club Deck.

#perseverance. :) (as frustrating as it is).

I contacted Stewart Robertson earlier in the week to complain and I've just had an acknowledgement email.

Not ideal but it's a start and an email I was no longer expecting after yesterday passed without any comms from the club.

I emailed the club to complain about this saga a few days ago, as I just didn’t think it was fair that those who ticked friendlies weren’t allocated a Real Madrid ticket in the first place. I got allocated a ticket this morning, followed by a reply to my complaint 5 minutes later, basically saying they don’t know what I’m talking about, as I’ve been allocated a ticket lol :)). I’m assuming there are no tickets left and the club are just covering themselves here? Will try anyway, but it’s been such a hassle that I’m not so bothered about this now.

EDIT: just read the post about tickets potentially being in supporter’s baskets, who can’t check out.

As posted - many times - folk who have the code in their Ticket Centre Account (or the email) should persevere in looking for seats.

If someone who doesn’t have the code tries to buy it looks like the seats they select then sit in their basket for a period of time before being released again. Unless they choose to empty their basket. These will be becoming available again after that period. It’s unlikely - I hope! - that the Club have issued more codes than there are seats available so, if you have the code you should, eventually, find a seat.

You're right, just got one in CD3

Anyone any idea how long it takes for the ticket email to come through? Bought mine around 20 mins ago, money left the bank and ticket is in my purchase history but still no email

Anyone any idea how long it takes for the ticket email to come through? Bought mine around 20 mins ago, money left the bank and ticket is in my purchase history but still no email
I'd wait a bit yet.

If it still doesn't come through there is the facility to go to your purchase history and ask for it to be resent.

If that fails, then try changing your registered email address.

See this thread for more info:

Got an email yesterday, but looked like it was sold out- mate just got an email today telling him to buy one.

Must not be sold out then.

I'd wait a bit yet.

If it still doesn't come through there is the facility to go to your purchase history and ask for it to be resent.

If that fails, then try changing your registered email address.

See this thread for more info:

Thanks for this mate

I got the email saying I can get a ticket but I have checked every section twice and it keeps saying none left.. officially given up.
Ticket office have made a complete arse of this and if this is the process that folk who want to buy an away ticket have to look forward to then good luck to them. The fact that there isn't an option for "best available" is mental

Has anyone ascertained why the club deck was not an option then all of a sudden becama available a few days later after supposedly all tickets had been allocated?

System is hopeless, every stand appears to have no availability.
Why was everyone not allocated a seat with the option to buy.
Because that would have been too sensible mate. I'm convinced there's folk who run the ticket office/website come up with the most convoluted process just for a laugh.

I got the email saying I can get a ticket but I have checked every section twice and it keeps saying none left.. officially given up.
Ticket office have made a complete arse of this and if this is the process that folk who want to buy an away ticket have to look forward to then good luck to them. The fact that there isn't an option for "best available" is mental
System is hopeless, every stand appears to have no availability.
Why was everyone not allocated a seat with the option to buy.
Post #1954.

Folks quick one. I’ve just replied to someone on the ticket forum to try bag myself Sunday (since I didn’t get the email). Looks like it’s a concession. Does the person selling the ticket need to upgrade it for me? Thought I’d ask in here whilst I sweat it out seeing if I got the ticket

I've also just received the email, the first serve basis looks to me like they are now starting to block send an offer of a ticket to those that were allocated a ticket for tomorrows game.

I totally get the frustration about people having tickets in the basket - I was just having a rant about how poorly implemented the ticket system is. I have a ticket for Brighton so I'm happy with that :))
Don't give up mate is what I'm saying. I understand the frustration as well but, if you have the 105 code, then you should - eventually and probably after lots of cursing - get a ticket.

It would help if those who don't have the code and have seats sitting in their basket released then, rather than waiting for them to time-out and be re-allocated.

And, yes, the system is appalling.

Cheers. Got there in the end! CD5

After sending a rant e-mail last night I got the email this morning offering a ticket. After 2 hours of trying I just got one in the West Enclosure

So after the longest time, I appear to have stumbled across an available seat for both games this weekend but it’s like searching for a needle in a haystack on that site. My joy at getting a ticket and being back at Ibrox is somewhat soured by the WORST online shopping experience I can remember. The club needs to do a proper ‘lessons learned’ on this debacle.

Can’t seem to get 2 together anywhere
I tried all sorts for over 7 hours yesterday- putting in for 2, then 1 - finally got 2 tickets 6 rows apart but had to buy separately from 2 accounts- despite being linked by friends and family

Back