Real Madrid Tickets

I’ve spent the last hour trying to get a Brighton ticket as got the email to say I was successful. I sign up for absolutely everything inc friendlies.

No matter what stand I try it keeps saying no seats available.

Now I am coming on here and seeing people are getting Real Madrid despite not even signing up for friendlies and I can’t even get one for bloody Brighton. Shambles :))
So they’ve oversold for the Brighton game as well?

offer you something you can’t get then that removes you from the next ballot.

Cracking

It simply wouldn't have been fair for those on CCCS to get both games and season ticket holders who didn't tick the box get nothing.
That is LITERALLY the point of ticking the box

You tick the box to guarantee your ticket - if capacity is less than the number wanting one then you run a ballot

But you don't ballot outside of those who have ticked the box til after you have offered everyone who has ticked the box to guarantee a ticket an offer.

I'm wondering why I got email. Pretty sure I never bothered ticking friendlies as a. They are often crap and b. I'm usually away on holiday like I am now.

Puzzled as to why I got email.

So they’ve oversold for the Brighton game as well?

offer you something you can’t get then that removes you from the next ballot.

Cracking

I really don’t understand what’s going on. I got the email for Brighton around 3:30pm but I was too busy to go online and get one then. I’ve been trying since around 5pm and I can’t get one for love nor money. I’ve tried pretty much every single stand and section and keeps saying none available. It would be handy if there was the usual online map of seats available so you could pick one!

Real kick in the teeth this, especially seeing people getting Madrid who haven’t ticked friendlies and I have.

Also a ST holder who didn’t tick the box and been offered a Madrid ticket.

Absolute nonsense from the club.

I get everyone's desperate to get back into Ibrox especially for RM .it's a tough call with ballots, but at the end of the day it's going to be fellow bears getting in . Roll on Livingston meltdown.

Who cares if it's Brighton or Real Madrid? Should be happy with any team we're playing. Given how long we've been locked out I'd still be buzzing to get back even if we were playing a bunch of folk from the street
You’re missing the point here. The folk getting tickets for the Real Madrid were the ones who weren’t interested in friendly matches beforehand. I’m very happy to be going to see us playing Brighton, but the idea that I’ve disqualified myself by ticking the friendly matches box on the form for the most lucrative friendly match of the season is nothing other than a disgrace.

The contempt shown to the Rangers support who have supported the club through season tickets, MyGers memberships and signing up to all the extras with this lazy approach is unforgivable. The Rangers supporters deserve better. Much better.

I’ve spent the last hour trying to get a Brighton ticket as got the email to say I was successful. I sign up for absolutely everything inc friendlies.

Now I am coming on here and seeing people are getting Real Madrid despite not even signing up for friendlies and I can’t even get one for bloody Brighton. Shambles :))
I was the same until I tried the SJ east corner.

Ticked box, never got Arsenal, never got Real Madrid, got Brighton on Saturday.

Thrilled to be heading back to Ibrox but the least attractive game. Really wanted Real Madrid.

I suppose watching Bissouma and Mac Allister against us will be interesting. Maybe Brighton could leave Bissouma with us.

I get everyone's desperate to get back into Ibrox especially for RM .it's a tough call with ballots, but at the end of the day it's going to be fellow bears getting in . Roll on Livingston meltdown.

Nah that’s not gonna fly mate.

If it was other bears who had ticked the box and who had fully intended on going to friendlies I’d be content with Brighton.

So wait, folk who didn’t even tick friendlies get Real Madrid? But me and many of my mates who did tick friendlies and pay mygers, get Brighton??

Don’t get me wrong I’m just glad to be back but got to question that.
Seems bizarre mate. Didn't tick myself but have email about Real Madrid.

We're down at her family in Rochdale at weekend need to persuade her to come home early now haha

How have rangers managed to %^*& this up so badly?

How can the people making these decisions not recognise that Real Madrid is a more glamorous game than fuckin Brighton!

I hope they notice backlash from this and reconsider, what makes it worse it was completely the idea and not even a mistake in the system.

Is it potentially because they’ve included my Gers members and haven’t filtered out the ones who didn’t tick for friendlies?

Ticked box, never got Arsenal, never got Real Madrid, got Brighton on Saturday.

Thrilled to be heading back to Ibrox but the least attractive game. Really wanted Real Madrid.

I suppose watching Bissouma and Mac Allister against us will be interesting. Maybe Brighton could leave Bissouma with us.
Same boat mate. Those who ticket friendlies should be given both games before those that didn’t otherwise what is the point in signing up for it?

Just don’t get it. Had 2 season tickets for over 20 years, got 2 x my Gers, ticked friendlies and got no tickets for either games. 3 of my mates don’t have my gers, 2 had a season ticket for 2 years and one only got one this year, and all got tickets for Real Madrid. What is the point of me paying for my gers ????

I had to go through near enough every section to let me purchase mate. Pain in the arse

Is there an option for ‘friendlies’?

or do you just sign up for ‘all non ST home matches’

Therefor meaning people who say they havent ticked for friendlies actually have?

Got Madrid which I didn’t think was possible as friendlys is the only one I’m not signed up for . Can’t make it either .

I had to go through near enough every section to let me purchase mate. Pain in the arse

It’s looking very possible despite signing up for everything as I do every season I’m not going to get a ticket for either of the matches this weekend.

Like everyone else, I am absolutely desperate to get back into the ground. I won’t start moaning that others have got tickets but it’s a bit of a blow seeing people get Real Madrid who didn’t even sign up for friendlies.

Thats bollocks and surely you must have known that as you typed it

If I don't get a ticket in the ballot for Livingston, I'll not have a meltdown, because I understand that the capacity is less than those who are signed up to go

I signed up to guarantee myself a ticket for home friendlies - there shouldn't be people who haven't signed up for that getting into the Real Madrid game ahead of me, and the thousands of others who ticked that box

Purchased my Madrid ticket there

when looking into my home tickets, Brighton was also there and it made me wonder if I could purchase 1 for that game too although I can’t make it so didn’t bother

a pleasant surprise given I didn’t tick friendlies

Just don’t get it. Had 2 season tickets for over 20 years, got 2 x my Gers, ticked friendlies and got no tickets for either games. 3 of my mates don’t have my gers, 2 had a season ticket for 2 years and one only got one this year, and all got tickets for Real Madrid. What is the point of me paying for my gers ????
Did you get an Arsenal ticket?

I really don’t understand what’s going on. I got the email for Brighton around 3:30pm but I was too busy to go online and get one then. I’ve been trying since around 5pm and I can’t get one for love nor money. I’ve tried pretty much every single stand and section and keeps saying none available. It would be handy if there was the usual online map of seats available so you could pick one!

Real kick in the teeth this, especially seeing people getting Madrid who haven’t ticked friendlies and I have.
I mentioned this in the other thread, but it mentions on the email that it’s first come first served, so I think what they’ve actually done instead of allocating tickets is essentially just open it up to everyone on the list until they’re gone. If that is what they’ve done, it’s a joke.

Hope you get it sorted mate.

It’s not a tough call with ballots when the people who are getting the “main” game are people who should not be in the ballot as they didn’t qualify for it.

Response from SLO to a question about how some who ticked all friendlies are not in contention for Madrid. I don’t understand what he’s trying to say tbh
Means you get allocated one game. If you dont then buy it, it doesnt mean you can get another game.

So if you got the Brighton email, thats your lot. You aint getting another game even if you dont take up the offer of a ticket for Brighton.

Unfortunately there's not much time for the club to allow fans to make a choice.

There would be complaints if people were automatically assigned both Brighton and Madrid tickets, even if they had ticked the friendlies box.

The club probably had good intentions thinking that ST holders would love a chance to get back to Ibrox, even if they hadn't ticked the box.

I can understand the point you are making, however if folk who signed up for friendlies were allocated two of the three fixtures then those who chose not to tick the option for friendlies have no right to complain.

Only the TO will know how it has been actioned and that's worrying.

Back