Real Madrid Tickets

Woo-boo. Got one and no lateral flow test needed! Does anyone know. Are you allowed to take subway in or do you need to drive to stadium.

So wait, folk who didn’t even tick friendlies get Real Madrid? But me and many of my mates who did tick friendlies and pay mygers, get Brighton??

Don’t get me wrong I’m just glad to be back but got to question that.
Same boat. The Ticket Office is ripping it as usual. Shocking

Seems MyGers + Friendly subscribers were balloted for Brighton, then whoever didn’t get one got a Real Madrid ticket allocated and the rest were balloted among MyGers.

Fucking genius, would much rather watch the Reserves play Brighton.

I ticked the box and got offered Brighton, while folk who didn't tick the box are getting Real Madrid. Not usually one to get raging on these threads, but that is absolutely amateur.

An absolute disgrace the way this has been done…
How hard can it be?

- Straight ballot for Brighton of those who selected friendlies

- those that didn’t get Brighton get RM automatically

- the remaining tickets, get balloted to the remaining people who got brighton

- IF there is any left, ballot to season ticket holders.

no one could argue sensibly that isn’t the right way to do it (although some might try :D )

Who cares if it's Brighton or Real Madrid? Should be happy with any team we're playing. Given how long we've been locked out I'd still be buzzing to get back even if we were playing a bunch of folk from the street

Season ticket, MyGers, CCS without friendlies - offered Real Madrid ticket.

Who cares if it's Brighton or Real Madrid? Should be happy with any team we're playing. Given how long we've been locked out I'd still be buzzing to get back even if we were playing a bunch of folk from the street
It’s not the game I’m bothered about, it’s the fact people who haven’t ticked friendlies are getting a ticket before people who did mate

How hard can it be?

no one could argue sensibly that isn’t the right way to do it (although some might try :D )

can you imagine if someone got Celtic or aberdeen away but hadn't ticked away CCCs ??

How hard can it be?

Your spot on mate. I honestly don’t get it, they’ve made a right Noel Hunt of it.

You just chosing to completely miss the point aye?

Whats the point commiting to friendlies at the start of the season if it makes no difference?

why sign up for European or away gsmes if they just randomly allocate tickets?

Absolute clusterfuck by the ticket office again. How the hell do people who never ticked the friendlies box get the glamour game.

How hard can it be?

Really should have been the other way about - the Real Madrid game is the more prestigious game

Ballot those tickets first to those who ticked the box, then plough on through Brighton

Normally I’d agree.

I seldom criticise the club but it kind of is a boot in the balls to the fans who were keen to make an effort - even if we were playing a bunch of folk from the street.

Utter disgrace from Rangers on this farce.

I say that as someone who never complains on ticket matters, but this is beyond stupidity.

Tick for home friendlies and get the lesser game of two.
Don't tick for friendlies and you get the prestige game of two.

Rangers can fucking ram their friendlies from here on in as far as I'm concerned.

Shambles.

Really should have been the other way about - the Real Madrid game is the more prestigious game

Ballot those tickets first to those who ticked the box, then plough on through Brighton
It’s not about the opponent. It’s about the process.

the TO can’t arrange this simple thing, I don’t think they should have the responsibility of deciding the order of priority.

they should have a discussed and agreed process in place, regardless of opponent.

anyone not requesting friendly tickets getting friendly tickets ahead of those who did is utterly absurd

The only thing that can maybe pass as an excuse is everyone on the tick box scheme was allocated one of the first two games, thereafter it was opened up to ST holding MyGers members.
You just chosing to completely miss the point aye?

Whats the point commiting to friendlies at the start of the season if it makes no difference?

why sign up for European or away gsmes if they just randomly allocate tickets?

Back