Real Madrid Tickets

Nothing. Got brighton, ticked friendlies and mygers. Bit of a joke tbh but is what it is, not overly fussed.

You just chosing to completely miss the point aye?

Whats the point commiting to friendlies at the start of the season if it makes no difference?

why sign up for European or away gsmes if they just randomly allocate tickets?
I hear you and I do think those on CCCS have been shafted with getting Brighton over Real Madrid.

People have to remember though that those getting tickets are all season ticket holders who'd have had the chance to go anyway pre covid. I personally don't think those should have been shafted who choose not to have rangers take it automatically and seems someone at rangers agreed.

What I do think is those who were on CCCS should have

1) Got the choice to pick one game of the two

Or

2) being allocated the more prestigious game

How hard can it be?

- Straight ballot for Brighton of those who selected friendlies

- those that didn’t get Brighton get RM automatically

- the remaining tickets, get balloted to the remaining people who got brighton

- IF there is any left, ballot to season ticket holders.

no one could argue sensibly that isn’t the right way to do it (although some might try :D )
I’d argue that if there isn’t enough tickets to give everyone who ticked the friendly box one then Real Madrid should’ve been balloted first.

Been offered one but can't be arsed fing about with that code thing will wait for Livi ballot.
It'll be the same process for Livi as it is for the Real Madrid game mate.

Also, there's not really any code to F about with. You just log in and select buy ticket then select the area you want to sit in. Job done.

You just chosing to completely miss the point aye?

Whats the point commiting to friendlies at the start of the season if it makes no difference?

why sign up for European or away gsmes if they just randomly allocate tickets?
I see your point but the questions your asking I can't answer. Just find it bizarre people are groaning that they got certain tickets and not others. Email the ticket office or Mygers they might be able to help you with your points. Personally I'd feel annoyed if I was in the position some are. I've not had any problems (yet) with the new system

Club absolutely can't win here now. %^*& over the people who tick the friendly box every year, locking them out of the biggest friendly in years.

Or upset a lot of excited young kids, taking their Real Madrid ticket off them.

It’s not about the opponent. It’s about the process.

the TO can’t arrange this simple thing, I don’t think they should have the responsibility of deciding the order of priority.

they should have a discussed and agreed process in place, regardless of opponent.

anyone not requesting friendly tickets getting friendly tickets ahead of those who did is utterly absurd
Even for our TO this is a new level of stupid.

My son (u-16) got a ticket for Real but I didnt. I am in his f&f.

Are they just expecting kids to just turn up at Ibrox, scan a q code and supervise themselves?

I have asked SLO on twitter but waiting for a response.

ST & MyGers ticked box got Brighton

Mate ST & MyGers didn’t tick box gets Madrid.

Right you are Rangers…..

My son (u-16) got a ticket for Real but I didnt. I am in his f&f.

Are they just expecting kids to just turn up at Ibrox, scan a q code and supervise themselves?

I have asked SLO on twitter but waiting for a response.
That happened for a semi final. My son was something like 7 or 8 at the time :D

Mygers silver st holder. Didnt tick the friendlies box so cant be too angry that I got nothing lol

Will I have a better chance of livi or is it back to everyone in the hat again for that game?

Got mine about an hour ago.

Remember and check your junk or promotional mailbox if you're using Gmail.

Deadline for payment is Thursday, nae fucking about.

It’s not about the opponent. It’s about the process.

the TO can’t arrange this simple thing, I don’t think they should have the responsibility of deciding the order of priority.

they should have a discussed and agreed process in place, regardless of opponent.

anyone not requesting friendly tickets getting friendly tickets ahead of those who did is utterly absurd
point accepted and I get what you're arguing

By ticking the box, I am expecting a ticket to every friendly that Rangers play at Ibrox

In the event, we have less tickets than we have people who have ticked said box, I expect a ballot...

More tickets than people who have ticked the box, then run a ballot of STH's - or run a registration then ballot. Whatever, just don't shaft the folk that have ticked the box.

How people who haven't signed up to the friendlies scheme are getting tickets is completely beyond me when capacity is still restricted. Especially when it's a glamour friendly and we're playing 2 in 2 days

The majority of those who ticked the box have been utterly shafted by the club here and really @Greg Marshall needs to start Liaising...

This really shouldn’t be difficult.

I got hee haw because I ticked hee haw, so it’s to be expected.

It would be interesting to know how many folk ticked friendly matches.

MyGers shouldn’t have any bearing on this at all btw. A season ticket holder who ticked friendly matches should get the tickets, end of. If there are extra, some of those should get tickets for both.

Pimping myself out but as a lifelong Rangers and Madrid fan I need to make this game so any spares please give me a shout and we’ll talk business lol

Are these tickets going to be strictly non-transferable because of restrictions or will it be scanning your QR code and walking in unchallenged?

Utter disgrace from Rangers on this farce.

I say that as someone who never complains on ticket matters, but this is beyond stupidity.

Tick for home friendlies and get the lesser game of two.
Don't tick for friendlies and you get the prestige game of two.

Rangers can fucking ram their friendlies from here on in as far as I'm concerned.

Shambles.
Totally agree this has been pathetic organisation and I'll not be ticking friendlies again. How difficult was it to Real first as it was clearly the game people wanted?

It'll be the same process for Livi as it is for the Real Madrid game mate.

Also, there's not really any code to F about with. You just log in and select buy ticket then select the area you want to sit in. Job done.
I've got a season ticket so surely that's what ill use to get into Livi and league games.

What a shambles, been in cccs for 25 years and ticked home friendlies but yet no ticket offer for Real but those who didnt tick box been offered them. Disgraceful. Incompetent bstrds.

Are these tickets going to be strictly non-transferable because of restrictions or will it be scanning your QR code and walking in unchallenged?
You can forward the q reader code to someone else.
All they need to do is scan it and enter the stadium.

Stupid question - we got offered Real Madrid. Will it be our own seats or different? Just wondered if we would be sat near each other.

Just by going on the comments on this thread and the various group chats I’m in, there’s been a massive cock up in the ticket office.

God help the SLO when he surfaces.

I've got a season ticket so surely that's what ill use to get into Livi and league games.
When there's only 17k attending they'll only have certain areas open like they have for the 12.5k capacity Real Madrid game.

Successful fans will pick an area out of those that are available then be sent your ticket by email. The QR code within the email is basically the ticket.

Nobody looked at the QR code at the turnstile for the Arsenal game.
Ideal
You can forward the q reader code to someone else.
All they need to do is scan it and enter the stadium.
Aye, was just wondering if someone will be checking the name on the email but should be fine. Cheers.
Stupid question - we got offered Real Madrid. Will it be our own seats or different? Just wondered if we would be sat near each other.
No mate you select an area.

Back