Real Madrid Tickets

In reality its not ongoing

Some folk will get a ticket based on how many dont take up the offer

Like Arsenal excess tickets will go via phone call to wel known folk to the ticket office

Great question and 1 you will not get an answer for

Never happend ......just lip service

Yeah, I was mischief-making with my post a little bit. I know full well the ballot is not ongoing.

To be outright lied to is shocking really.

I can accept mistakes. But to be taken for a mug I can't accept.

Last edited:
Some of the practices, procedures, systems and I hate to say this sadly people who operate in the ticket office and dealing of tickets are the same people who’ve been there for the past 20 year.

We are running the same systems and ballots we done 15-20 years ago.

I personally couldn’t care too much that I got Brighton and hearing that people who didn’t sign up got Real Madrid. However I do understand some people’s frustration - this whole loyalty MyGers thing has failed at the first hurdle and it is not acceptable.

At least what they should do now is guarantee all MyGers, Season Ticket Holders who did sign up for friendlies tickets for the Livingston game.

Two wrongs don’t make a right but it’s a kick in the teeth to some people who have a right to complain about this.
Nope I don’t agree with that in your last paragraph

They’ve made a mistake, yes.

But handing out Livi tickets to the folk at the expense of other ST holders isn’t fair either. Where do we stop? ST holders hard done by get first dibs on the next Celtic cup game tickets?

Nope I don’t agree with that in your last paragraph

They’ve made a mistake, yes.

But handing out Livi tickets to the folk at the expense of other ST holders isn’t fair either. Where do we stop? ST holders hard done by get first dibs on the next Celtic cup game tickets?
You’re bang on. I’m livid I’ve not got a ticket through my ST but I don’t deserve a Livingston ticket as an apology

FWIW IMO the ticket office needs a major overhaul.

Processes and equipment. Granted the last time I was in was around 18 months ago but some of the IT equipment such as monitors resembled something you’d find in an antique shop.

The ticket office manager should be communicating decisions to staff below. Systems should be in place to allow ballots of ST holders signed up to specific schemes.

It really doesn’t seem difficult to operate but somehow there are mistakes made continually

Its not so much the staff for me - more that there doesn't actually seem to be any thought process / governance around some of the decisions.

Some of the commercial decisions recently show this, the allocation of these tickets show this - there looks to be no-one sitting thinking these things through and asking "is this the right thing to do / what does it look like critically / from another point of view.
This is where the SLO should play his part and that's not to be taken as a criticism of him.

I thought we might get some communication - even the usual send at 5pm and run out the door type stuff - but doesn't look like it.

Just compounding the fiasco now.

Talk about his old man and club1872 and you will get a response.

Talk about fans grievances and you will not hear a word from him.

Just look at Twitter and he has not responded to one fan.
Didn’t he say in that thread that this is his personal account and not a work account yet he uses this to communicate official information

Also said something about believing in openness and transparency - both sadly lacking in this instance

5.25pm and still no formal communications from the club

Seen an email and quells surprise it’s regarding merchandise. Club are happy communicating when there’s £ involved

An utter disgrace

Wouldn't shock me in the slightest if next communication we all get is livingston tickets probably Friday or Monday

Final managed to pay for Real ticket, 3 hours last night trying, only 1 hour today. Sandy Jardine rear. every were else seems to be allocated.

Got tickets a couple of hours ago, seemed to be a few left. I’d imagine there will be a few emails still to go out after it was a 5pm deadline.

Hopefully as many folk who signed up for the friendlies get a ticket for the game. Only fair.

I’m silver in MyGers so assuming that’s why I was successful in the ballot.

Got tickets a couple of hours ago, seemed to be a few left. I’d imagine there will be a few emails still to go out after it was a 5pm deadline.

Hopefully as many folk who signed up for the friendlies get a ticket for the game. Only fair.

I’m silver in MyGers so assuming that’s why I was successful in the ballot.

the club will wait then send out whatever tickets they have left and they'll only be given to those who ticked the box and have already had Arsenal or Brighton ........ job done

24 hours on and still no attempt at an explanation/justification from the club.

Very poor and disappointed at not even an apology to everyone on the friendlies cccs.

Seen an email and quells surprise it’s regarding merchandise. Club are happy communicating when there’s £ involved

An utter disgrace
If you'd bought the orange t shirt last week you could've won Madrid tickets :))

An utter disgrace
Curious to know, what communication were you hoping for ?

An admission they cocked it up, Who’s decision it was and what they’re going to do to rectify it

Radio silence and pretending all is ok won’t cut it
They won't admit they cocked up, they won't give you a name to get angry at and they won't "rectify" anything.
Don't you have the tickets you want now ? if so what would you see as suitable to rectify it to your satisfaction ?

They won't admit they cocked up, they won't give you a name to get angry at and they won't "rectify" anything.
Don't you have the tickets you want now ? if so what would you see as suitable to rectify it to your satisfaction ?
Yes, I’ve had to pay extra for a ticket I should’ve got at FV but I suppose at least I’m going

I won’t be buying any additional shite anymore, my goodwill is over

Edit: turns out it is FV and my pal was wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Genuine question:

I was picked (son too) in the ballot for the Madrid game. However, given the rigmarole of actually trying purchase the tickets I’m giving it a pass.

If, I get picked in the ballot for Livi and don’t want to attend (the boy doesn’t want to go back until everyone is back) could I still purchase and then pass both on to someone who is a STH? One adult and one concession?

Genuine question:

I was picked (son too) in the ballot for the Madrid game. However, given the rigmarole of actually trying purchase the tickets I’m giving it a pass.

If, I get picked in the ballot for Livi and don’t want to attend (the boy doesn’t want to go back until everyone is back) could I still purchase and then pass both on to someone who is a STH? One adult and one concession?

I bought a ticket off a mate who can’t go so see no issue in that (Madrid).

Another friend has one in his basket but is being prevented from buying it, are you having similar difficulties?

Yes, I’ve had to pay extra for a ticket I should’ve got at FV but I suppose at least I’m going

I won’t be buying any additional shite anymore, my goodwill is over

Thats ridiculous. Are you saying another ST holder is charging you more than FV for the ticket?

Disgraceful behaviour.

That actually makes me more mad than the whole ticket office fiasco.

Genuine question:

Livingston we won’t be purchasing you’ll use your smart card but already paid for .

Another friend has one in his basket but is being prevented from buying it, are you having similar difficulties?
Tell ur mate to change area worked for me tried Copland and govab assume there sold out but no probs with main stand front ,

I apologise in advance and haven’t read through the whole thread but i got an email saying I was successful in the ballot for a Madrid ticket but when I log in to try and pay for it it’s saying the quantity I requested isn’t available ? Can anyone answer to save me looking through the whole thread or are the tickets all sold out?

I apologise in advance and haven’t read through the whole thread but i got an email saying I was successful in the ballot for a Madrid ticket but when I log in to try and pay for it it’s saying the quantity I requested isn’t available ? Can anyone answer to save me looking through the whole thread or are the tickets all sold out?

Yes, my post directly above B-D and others

Thats ridiculous. Are you saying another ST holder is charging you more than FV for the ticket?

Disgraceful behaviour.

That actually makes me more mad than the whole ticket office fiasco.
I think so yes, been told £26 but my pal says tickets are £20? If that’s actual price then I’ll retract it

No mate.

As above, the boy really doesn’t want to go back until we all get back..I respect that tbh.

Just wondering if I get a ticket in the ballot would I be allowed to pass it on.

Q codes etc

Is there anything to indicate those who were allocated Arsenal and Brighton will be able to buy Madrid? Still a load left.

If it’s like Brighton that was £18 plus £1 booking fee so why he’s quoting you £26 as it’s advertised as £25 plus he’s charged you the extra quid.

No biggie. I can stand down now and re-direct my ire at the TO.
Aye I’m mistaken, fair play. I’ll edit the post

An admission they cocked it up, Who’s decision it was and what they’re going to do to rectify it

Radio silence and pretending all is ok won’t cut it
You’re clearly less of a cynic than me - I don’t think it was a cock up.

I think they weren’t sure about trying to sell tickets for two matches back to back.

Solution?

Punt the ‘lesser’ tickets onto those who are committed to buying friendlies no matter what and put the ‘glamour tie’ on sale to everyone else knowing that there would be big demand (which there wouldn’t have been for Brighton.)

Am I wrong?

You’re clearly less of a cynic than me - I don’t think it was a cock up.

I think they weren’t sure about trying to sell tickets for two matches back to back.

Solution?

Punt the ‘lesser’ tickets onto those who are committed to buying friendlies no matter what and put the ‘glamour tie’ on sale to everyone else knowing that there would be big demand (which there wouldn’t have been for Brighton.)

Am I wrong?

We’ll find out when the Madrid tickets not taken up get punted to those on CCCS for friendlies after the deadline tomorrow.

I’m guessing that’s when the login details for the club’s social media accounts are mysteriously found again as well….

I ticked friendlies. To be honest I'm not that bothered about watching a kickabout with RM reserves. I am annoyed at the way this has been done though. I'm a mug so I'll probably tick it again next year. Don't even know if I actually want to use Brighton ticket.

Back