Real Madrid Tickets

What is the T22105 requirement they are asking people to buy before being able to purchase a ticket? It’s Farcical that website it really is

Means you can buy a ticket for Madrid. If you check your purchase history it will tell you if you have this code.

Or Brighton, which is T22104.

Previously Brighton was 1 and Real was 2.

Might have already been asked, but is this our first time playing Real?

I've always wanted to draw them in Europe. Can't ever remember us having played them.

No worries. That’s a pain in the arse. Hopefully get some joy now they seem to be opening more areas mate.
Thought you should be first to know...just got my Brighton ticket...and not far from my own seat in MS...couldn’t make it up. Thanks for your help and patience! Now on to project Real Madrid...

Can’t believe I’m sitting here early in the morning, having ticked a box for friendlies, getting an error message saying that I’m not entitled to buy a ticket despite them being available and in my basket.

Infuriating actually.
I sent Greg a PM just after 5am, that’s how annoyed I was.

As a previous poster said - we (the box tickers) should have been given a ticket to a game that hadn’t happened since the 60’s. Say what you want about what quality of player they’re bringing over… but it’s shocking from the club.

They’ll be quick enough to take our money from the CCCS when we draw Annan in the League Cup!

Should’ve been debited (as normal!) and the remaining tickets should’ve went on sale. Simple as that.

As a previous poster said - we (the box tickers) should have been given a ticket to a game that hadn’t happened since the 60’s. Say what you want about what quality of player they’re bringing over… but it’s shocking from the club.

They’ll be quick enough to take our money from the CCCS when we draw Annan in the League Cup!

Should’ve been debited (as normal!) and the remaining tickets should’ve went on sale. Simple as that.
XD that’s the point I think is lost on some.

Can’t believe I’m sitting here early in the morning, having ticked a box for friendlies, getting an error message saying that I’m not entitled to buy a ticket despite them being available and in my basket.

Infuriating actually.
Tried the same last night , you couldn’t make it up.

Good luck getting a reply from Greg

I'm hoping that the club make a f**k up in that hypothetical " Annan cup game " and charge 46,500 the ticket price and we all shrug our shoulders and just say " shit happens" "

Infuriating actually.
Same here then they have the cheek to email you and tell you that you left a ticket in your basket and to complete your transaction. Just to wind you up even more. Farcical

I'm hoping that the club make a f**k up in that hypothetical " Annan cup game " and charge 46,500 the ticket price and we all shrug our shoulders and just say " shit happens" "
If it wasn’t a glamour tie and they took money straight off people that weren’t on friendlies CCCS they’d lose the plot

But we’ve to believe it’s fair they get offered Real ahead of ST holders that signed up to it :D

Despite getting an email saying I can have a ticket for the Madrid game which I have now purchased, I have nothing in my basket and no so-called code to get in to the match, any ideas anyone !

I was one who never ticked friendlies but my brother did, i got Real Madrid he got Brighton , i found the seat selection part very annoying as i remember you used to be able to click onto a section and choose your actual available seat within that stand.

Im On Friendlies CCCS and Gold MyGers.
My mate is not on CCCS at all and is Silver MyGers and he got a Real Madrid ticket email, his words were…. ‘ i dont usually go to friendlies they are s***e but since its Real Madrid im going’
If that doesn’t sum up the whole clusterf**k then nothing will. The TO should be ashamed of this full thing

The TO should be ashamed of this full thing
As is apparent by the total silence from the club about this - they don’t give a %^*&.

They’ve maximised the money coming it by allocating the lesser tie to folk they know will pay to watch any game (the reason they ticked the box) and then allocating the glamour game to other fans, knowing it will sell out regardless.

That’s all they’re interested in - not whether what they do is fair or not.

Despite getting an email saying I can have a ticket for the Madrid game which I have now purchased, I have nothing in my basket and no so-called code to get in to the match, any ideas anyone !
Bit confused by your post mate. When you say you've now purchased it, what do you mean? If it never went in your basket how did you purchase it?

Or do you mean something else? Once you get the email, you go onto the site, buy a ticket by selecting an area of the stadium with available seats (if you can find one) and then enter your card details, etc. Did you do all that and get a confirmation of purchase?

Shambles trying to get seats for me and the wee man. Gave up trying to book on Tuesday, been trying last night and since 6am this morning to book tickets. I'm disabled and only tickets left are up in the Gods in SJR and CD, which are impossible areas for me. Why sign up for CCCS if we're going to have to manually book?

You click the link within the email.
Pick a section with availability.
Check out.

Bit confused by your post mate. When you say you've now purchased it, what do you mean? If it never went in your basket how did you purchase it?

Or do you mean something else? Once you get the email, you go onto the site, buy a ticket by selecting an area of the stadium with available seats (if you can find one) and then enter your card details, etc. Did you do all that and get a confirmation of purchase?
Done all that and have confirmation of purchase which I have snapshot.
But unsure now how to access stadium on Sunday as people are saying you need a barcode or something !

I ticked home friendlies. Cccs, mygers, got an Arsenal ticket but nothing for Real Madrid or Brighton. Been to every home friendly for the last 5 years. Never ticking it again and not renewing Rangers TV. I’ll pay my season ticket but I’m finished putting in any extra after this fiasco.

System is a shambles, people who never ticked friendlies getting tickets and some of us who ticked friendlies haven’t had a ticket for any of the friendlies? Messaged the SLO but don’t hold out much hope.

The club, ticket office, or whoever is in charge for clicking the buttons on a computer, that sets this ballot up, should have put a stop to sales, out with the punters signed up to home friendlies, as soon as it was obvious what had happened.
They could have then at least added us into the mix, and sent us the order ‘requirement’ number needed to purchase a ticket along with everyone else.
I think there was enough noise made on FF and other social media platforms, and rightly so, that maybe Greg Marshall could (still might) have liaised this info, back to the club, and something could have been done about it, fairly, at that time.
Mistakes can be made, but it’s the lack of reaction from the club that’s not great in this scenario.
Even if tickets do become available now (to the punters that should have been offered first or at least at the same time as everyone else), time could be against guys making arrangements, to attend the game.
Hopefully the club, ticket office, or that button pusher can at least learn from this mistake.

But unsure now how to access stadium on Sunday as people are saying you need a barcode or something !
“It is important to note that paper tickets will not be issued for this game; access to the Stadium will be gained via the QR code included in the email that confirms your ticket purchase. This code can be used in one of two ways; by scanning the code from the email on your smartphone or printing the email at home and using this to scan at the turnstile.“

Scan Q reader code on the email at turnstile and on you go,seat details are on the confirmation email.

Okay. You should receive an email then with the QR code (essentially an e-ticket). Maybe check your spam folder and if it hasn't arrived in the next hour, I'd be phoning the TO.

Double check in your account Purchase History on the site as well that the purchase is showing as well. The site/system is clearly shit.

I ticked home friendlies. Cccs, mygers, got an Arsenal ticket but nothing for Real Madrid or Brighton. Been to every home friendly for the last 5 years. Never ticking it again and not renewing Rangers TV. I’ll pay my season ticket but I’m finished putting in any extra after this fiasco.
Quite right and a lot of people in the same boat mate.

Still tickets left for the Madrid game since I'm able to put them in my basket.

Cant purchase them though since I never got allocated tickets.

Surely by now if its not sold out, open it up to those who ticked the friendlies box on ccs?!

Quite right and a lot of people in the same boat mate.
And the most frustrating thing is this didn’t need to happen.

There can’t be a fan out there who didn’t tick the friendly box who would’ve been annoyed by not getting a Madrid ticket. If there’s 9000 folk signed up to friendlies, then a few thousand would still have had the opportunity to attend.

Instead we have a situation where numerous fans will question the point in ticking the box in future seasons, which will ultimately cost the club money.

Surely by now if its not sold out, open it up to those who ticked the friendlies box on ccs?!
Deadline to purchase for folk allocated tickets is 5pm tonight.

Okay. You should receive an email then with the QR code (essentially an e-ticket). Maybe check your spam folder and if it hasn't arrived in the next hour, I'd be phoning the TO.

Double check in your account Purchase History on the site as well that the purchase is showing as well. The site/system is clearly shit.
I bought my ticket for Sunday yesterday but still had no email with QRcode, I emailed ticket office last night. How long does it usually take for this to be sent out.

I bought my ticket for Sunday yesterday but still had no email with QRcode, I emailed ticket office last night. How long does it usually take for this to be sent out.
I got mine a few minutes after ordering mate, but I'm not sure what the max is. Someone else might have a better idea of that, sorry.

Usually within a few minutes.
Check your spam folder.

Deadline to purchase for folk allocated tickets is 5pm tonight.
Would you buy one now if they went on sale? I'm in two minds. Firstly, and most importantly, the principle of how we've been treated. And secondly I doubt I'll be able to get two seats together if the majority of tickets are sold.

You click the link within the email.
Pick a section with availability.
Check out.
“It is important to note that paper tickets will not be issued for this game; access to the Stadium will be gained via the QR code included in the email that confirms your ticket purchase. This code can be used in one of two ways; by scanning the code from the email on your smartphone or printing the email at home and using this to scan at the turnstile.“

Scan Q reader code at turnstile and on you go,seat details are on the confirmation email.

The problem is I never received the email confirmation although the
money has been taken from my account.
It is showing in my purchase history that I have paid, that’s all I have.
I have requested they resend said ‘email’
Totally confused with this

Would you buy one now if they went on sale? I'm in two minds. Firstly, and most importantly, the principle of how we've been treated. And secondly I doubt I'll be able to get two seats together if the majority of tickets are sold.
I had to do a bit of “legwork” yesterday and have managed to secure two for Madrid for me and my other half.We are not going to be in the same stand.I bought the two off of people not signed up for friendlies that don’t want to go.
(We are both signed up for ALL friendlies)

Check your spam folder.
Hopefully your confirmation email with Q reader within arrives soon.

I had to do a bit of “legwork” yesterday and have managed to secure two for Madrid for me and my other half.We are not going to be in the same stand.I bought the two off of people not signed up for friendlies that don’t want to go.
(We are both signed up for ALL friendlies)
Bit of a ball ache not to be in the same stand but if you don't mind, then that's good you've managed to get the tickets! Hope you enjoy the game even though we've had this shambles :))

Hopefully just an issue with the emails mate and it gets resolved quickly. Looks like you're not alone in the delayed email coming out, so sure it'll be sorted in time given you've got the confirmed purchase.

Hear me out on this.

I have tweeted the SLO a couple of times about this shambles and a woman, who seems to know a bit about the process, has responded to one of my tweets. Reading between the lines I think she may work or have worked for the club.

When I referred her to the club statement that said those on mygers and the friendly scheme would have priority for Brighton/RM she said “It says home friendly and my gers members given priority not friendlies on my gers”

Is it possible the Rangers statement should have read “season ticket holders enrolled in the home friendly scheme OR mygers… will be given priority?” As in you don’t need to be both on the friendly scheme and in mygers?

Don’t shoot the messenger, I’m just thinking out loud but it would explain it and would reinforce that mygers shouldn’t have an influence on home games.

Hear me out on this.

I have tweeted the SLO a couple of times about this shambles and a woman, who seems to know a bit about the process, has responded to one of my tweets. Reading between the lines I think she may work or have worked for the club.

When I referred her to the club statement that said those on mygers and the friendly scheme would have priority for Brighton/RM she said “It says home friendly and my gers members given priority not friendlies on my gers”

Is it possible the Rangers statement should have read “season ticket holders enrolled in the home friendly scheme OR mygers… will be given priority?” As in you don’t need to be both on the friendly scheme and in mygers?

Don’t shoot the messenger, I’m just thinking out loud but it would explain it and would reinforce that mygers shouldn’t have an influence on home games.
If that’s true (I’ve seen the tweets you refer to btw), it’s still a disgrace that CCCS were ‘prioritised’ for the Brighton game and MyGers were prioritised for Madrid. At the very least, it should’ve been the other way around.

Can't believe they've just gone radio silence on this. Come out and say you fucked up. Or even come out and say, nah we meant to do this and we believe it is fair.

Leaving thousands of people sitting angry with no communication is a joke.
Never expected anything less to be honest. They have our candy, they couldn’t care less no. back to being treated like mugs again till about march/april when they start to tell us how amazing and loyal we are just before the renewals drop through the door.

Hear me out on this.

Well if that’s the case, it’s an utter disgrace

MyGers members weren’t committing to buy friendly tickets regardless of opposition where as friendlies cccs members were - whether mygers members or not

That argument doesn’t wash for me and screams that the club are looking for a technicality/play on words to dig themselves out of the shit. The only issue is, they’re digging a bigger hole and looking like bigger idiots than we already think they are

Friendlies cccs members should’ve had priority to pick which game they preferred

If that’s true (I’ve seen the tweets you refer to btw), it’s still a disgrace that CCCS were ‘prioritised’ for the Brighton game and MyGers were prioritised for Madrid. At the very least, it should’ve been the other way around.
You able to link me to to tweet bud?

Back