Real Madrid Tickets

Just noticed the T22I04 requirement for the Brighton match has appeared in my purchase history, it wasn't there last night, they must have a few who've not taken up the offer of a ticket.

Just noticed the T22I04 requirement for the Brighton match has appeared in my purchase history, it wasn't there last night, they must have a few who've not taken up the offer of a ticket.

Did you tick friendlies mate?

I can just imagine that they’ve now opened up Brighton to the Madrid folk so it ends up non friendlies get both games and friendlies only get Brighton!

Really hope I’m wrong!!!

I can just imagine that they’ve now opened up Brighton to the Madrid folk so it ends up non friendlies get both games and friendlies only get Brighton!

Really hope I’m wrong!!!
I had friendlies ticked. Got Arsenal but neither Brighton or Madrid. Looks like I’m getting a Brighton ticket. I emailed ticket office this morning to complain about the shambles.

I know numerous people that aren’t going to tick the friendlies box again. Done themselves out of guaranteed income in the future
Both of us won't be ticking friendlies box again. Both got Brighton and not even in the RM ballot, really feel like we've been taken for a mug. Communication on this from the club/SLO has been shocking.
The first time in my lifetime that possibly the biggest club in the world has visited Ibrox, and the one way to ensure we aren't in ballot was to tick the very box that commits us to taking tickets regardless of the opposition.
With limited attendance we weren't expecting to be guaranteed tickets, but not be in the ballot is a boot in baws.

I had friendlies ticked. Got Arsenal but neither Brighton or Madrid. Looks like I’m getting a Brighton ticket. I emailed ticket office this morning to complain about the shambles.
Nice one.

Still, you’ve only ended up with 2/3 when you should have had 3/3 as you were lucky enough odds wise to get the Arsenal game.

Shouldn’t even have been a question whether you were entitled to a Madrid ticket or not.

Looks like we’re now in a situation where some CCCS guys are getting tickets to 2 games - Arsenal and Brighton - and some 1 - Brighton.

Sort of blows away the “get as many different people in as we can” angle and, to me, confirms that it was just about shifting the less attractive tickets the easiest way they could think of.

All CCCS members should’ve been allocated Brighton and Madrid now. There’s no argument the club can make against it.

What email address did you send it to?

If I can find Susan or Gordon’s email in my sent items, I intend to email them and cc in Robertson

I've now got T22104 (mixed status) requirement in my basket - anyone know what this is?

Sorry if this has been covered earlier!

I have TT22105 in my basket, it's letting me buy more Madrid tickets so there must be plenty left?

Really hope I’m wrong!!!
Yeah mate, ticked the box at renewal time for both me and my son, we got Arsenal last Saturday and have heard nothing from Rangers since.

Currently going through the process of clicking onto each stand for the Brighton game and not getting tickets, then move onto the next one and repeat, the site is a shambles.

Got Madrid tickets off a mate who hadn't ticked the boxes, however I'm in the Broomloan and my son is in the Copland.

That's the way I feel just now.
I'll not be ticking home friendlies again, and I'll give MyGers a miss next time to.
I bought the friendly package on RTV but that's it for this season, no more extra money on this season after shelling out on ST, Edmiston House package, shares and new top.
The annoying thing is, if they hypothetically announce a friendly against Albion Rovers at 12:00 Tuesday they'd be taking money out of my account for a ticket and there's nothing I could do because I ticked the box!
I’m the same mate ,Season Tickets x3 , RTV subscriber, Edmiston House package , MyGers x3 , applied for £500 worth of shares , spent a fucking fortune on merchandise last season.
Ticked the home friendlies box for me and my 2 sons and got shafted out of watching one of the biggest club sides in Europe at Ibrox .
Season ticket only for me from now on , won’t be signing up to friendlies ever again .

Looks like to me if one of your friends or family have ticked the friendlies box you were in the ballot.

Only 1 of us ticked it and we are all in for Madrid.

Looks like to me if one of your friends or family have ticked the friendlies box you were in the ballot.

Only 1 of us ticked it and we are all in for Madrid.
Five in my friends and family group all ticked to commit for all friendlies,none of us got the chance of a Real Madrid ticket.
We did,however,all get a Brighton ticket.

What email address did you send it to?

If I can find Susan or Gordon’s email in my sent items, I intend to email them and cc in Robertson
I emailed my complaint to the CCCS address that was in the CCCS confirmation email they sent out about a month ago.

To be fair they’ve had a year from hell and bombard him with even worse shit than Greg gets. There should be a dedicated twitter account for ticket centre.

GM not to blame here whatsoever
Wish more people bombarded him too

Go look at Celtics SLOs Twitter feed and you’ll see what transparency/communication looks like. Sickening

Five in my friends and family group all ticked to commit for all friendlies,none of us got the chance of a Real Madrid ticket.
We did,however,all get a Brighton ticket.
Ideally we would all be in for all games.

We are going to have a similar song and dance when the livi ballot comes around.

Me personally, I wasn’t bothered to what game I was getting into, it’s been that long that I would of took Annan at home.

To be fair they’ve had a year from hell and bombard him with even worse shit than Greg gets. There should be a dedicated twitter account for ticket centre.

GM not to blame here whatsoever
I wasn’t meaning bombard Greg

Ideally we would all be in for all games.

We are going to have a similar song and dance when the livi ballot comes around.

Me personally, I wasn’t bothered to what game I was getting into, it’s been that long that I would of took Annan at home.
I get that,happy to be going back to Ibrox,but still not very well implemented by the club.
Absolutely no issue with the Livingston ballot,so long as it is done properly.

The more I think about it, the more I’m disgusted with the club on this. “We’ll just allocate the lesser game to those who ticked friendlies, as they’ll pay for anything anyway” - is basically what they’ve said. Just because the players on the park have done well and won the league, doesn’t give those off it a free pass to treat us like idiots and take our loyalty for granted. The club needs to communicate about this.
Agreed - was thinking this myself.

Boy who sits next to me was at Arsenal game and just got an email for the Brighton game, I've had nothing for the 3 of them !

I’m still trying to work out how having a season ticket, MyGers membership & ticking the friendly box has somehow worked against me. Literally signing up for everything offered, in most cases to benefit the club.

It’s absolutely piss poor.

As others have said they will now rely on these people when the stadiums half empty against Arbroath in the Fred Cup and whip £25 out the accounts.

It is so short sighted. Years & Years of past and future investment from the fans that could have been rewarded out the window to make an extra few quid over 2 matches. Matches they would have sold out regardless.

Back