Real Madrid Tickets

One thing to bear in mind - if it applies - the Tickets Section of the website is not part of the 'single login' they introduced for the likes of RangersTV and MyGers so you may well have different logins. Many do. So make sure you are using the correct login details.

If that doesn't work then maybe try the Forgotten Password route on your login. Should see you get an email in a few minutes asking you to reset your password (you can reuse the original). Provided you are actually using the email address that you registered with them for the Tickets Section.
Also if you're requesting a password reset and use the auto fill on your phone it sometimes leaves a space after it and won't be recognised. I know this because it's recently happened to me. Couldn't figure out for ages why it wouldn't recognise my email.

No email or allocation in order history for me. Ticked the box. My Dad can’t make the Saturday game. He ticked the box too. He’s gutted.

Although I now have my tickets to both games, there's still plenty to complain about.

There are still some who ticked the friendlies box not going, and the fact others got their tickets first is still one that Rangers have to explain. They probably hope this will make the complaints go away and just say nothing, but that isn't right and they need to own up to making a total pigs ear of this.
I've admitted defeat.
I'll watch on RTV.

Got an email offering me a Madrid ticket. 1 hour to log in and going by posts on here, none left.

I’ll try a couple of times. But not too fussed, got Brighton.

Content enough to be getting to one game.

Need to allocate a ticket to each of the two folk in your group - and then Update Basket before trying to check out.

If that still doesn't work, try logging in as the other person in the group, using their login details, and doing as described above.

Need to allocate a ticket to each of the two folk in your group - and then Update Basket before trying to check out.

If that still doesn't work, try logging in as the other person in the group, using their login details, and doing as described above.
It’s phukin frustrating was saying I need to purchase whatever code or reallocate it!
I’m in the queue for another try but my patience is running on low!

I logged in on spec around 3pm and git two tickets for Madrid. Subsequently got an e-mail at 15.48 saying I had been allocated two tickets. Happy after originally missing out despite ticking the friendly box. Bit of a shambles from the ticket office and the lack of communication is very poor. How can more tickets suddenly become available? Is it because of increased capacity or not all tickets being released?

Got an email offering me a Madrid ticket. 1 hour to log in and going by posts on here, none left.

I’ll try a couple of times. But not too fussed, got Brighton.

Content enough to be getting to one game.
Same here but it is still a very poor show.

Got a mail saying I'd been successful in the ballot for the Madrid game an hour ago. Been on the site, tried every section and keep getting an error saying there aren't enough tickets. I'm only looking for 1. My old man is getting the same when he tries. Will have another look again but not feeling hopeful.

In just the past month they’ve made a mess of:

- Charging fan media 25k to attend press conferences
- Lifelong fan & photographer of 35 years important to the support not getting in to games anymore unless he forks up more than his yearly wage
- Fans who actually sign up to friendlys not getting to see the friendly against the biggest club in the world
- Effed up the MyGers exclusive preview kit launch
- SD releasing the kit & training stuff before Rangers
- Sending out the St Enochs, SD/Elite owned store address for the Rangers shop, and the wrong address in Belfast
- Releasing half and half Arsenal scarfs along with a collab tshirt comparable to the embarassing SD semi final one

Thats just off the top of my head.

Shambolic.
Has Willie Vass seriously been told to fork out 25k to get access?

Although I now have my tickets to both games, there's still plenty to complain about.

There are still some who ticked the friendlies box not going, and the fact others got their tickets first is still one that Rangers have to explain. They probably hope this will make the complaints go away and just say nothing, but that isn't right and they need to own up to making a total pigs ear of this.
I get it mate. It’s a shit show and it’s always those who go to every match possible seem to suffer most. I’ve been in the same seat for 35 years, go to away matches when I can get tickets and European away when I can make the dates and finances work. Still only silver on my Gers.

I've now had the email for Madrid too, luckily picked up two from a mate who hadn't ticked the box a few days ago, thankfully don't have to go through the rigmarole of the shambles that is our website for a second time today, 35 minutes to find two seats for the Brighton game earlier today.

Still no e-Mail and no T222105 in my order history. STH, Ticked friendlies boxes and everything else on the CCCS, MyGers silver tier, and nothing for Madrid. Thankfully I’ll be there anyway as a mate is holding on to one for me if I’m not successful in getting one through Rangers.

Regardless, I won’t be ticking the home friendlies box next season.

What the phuk is T22105 code?
saying I need to purchase it or reallocate before I can buy

Got the email but can't purchase anything on the site, shambles as usual.. The standard procedure when it comes to tickets unfortunately.

It says on my email that Bill Struth Main Rear is available but no option to select that area on ticket site.
Correct. Not only content with giving tickets to people that dont apply for them.

They are now asking you to buy tickets for sections they arent selling.

* Or will eventually sell when somebody eventually realises they forgot to press the button

my boy (11yo) got allocated Madrid and I got allocated Brighton. I emailed to say we need the same game so they cancelled my Brighton and sent me an email for Madrid game - good stuff you would think.
After an hour wait got on the site and there is no availability in any section - what an absolute shitshow

Email received today, 30 minutes login, don’t have the code in my basket, error messages galore, no tickets available in any section (when not getting the error).

Ticked for friendlies and have Brighton but a bit disappointing after receiving today’s email.

Back