Real Madrid Tickets

Absolute shambles get email telling me I have a ticket & to try Club Deck & Bill Struth Stand. No tickets available no matter what I try. Even logged in 2 times to see if made a difference. Gutted

I think this is definitely happening. I just got an email from rangers there stating i had left a ticket in my basket. Couldn't proceed with the purchase due to not having the T code.
I’ve no idea how they ‘system’ works (or doesn’t!) but hopefully after a period of time sitting in someone’s basket they get released. Would make more sense if you couldn’t add them to your basket without the code in the first place obviously.

After yesterday’s mess up it looks like they’ve emailed everyone that’s ticked friendlies they have been successful in the ballot for a few hundred tickets (just a guess) to cover their arses.
This 100%. They think this will meet the ST contract obligation for those of us that ticked all friendlies.

just spent nigh on 1 hour logging on and then another hour selecting every stand and section on the website, only to be left disappointed. For those looking in from RFC, particularly the likes of John Bennet, this is so far removed from the promises made to supporters in the sales pitches for MyGers and STs etc and it needs addressed quickly before we get into the serious stuff.

A major overhaul. Yes. But what needs changed isn’t all that tough
I just dont get it im no whizz kid on a computer etc,but the club should be employing someone who is and sort the ticketing out it cant be that hard,been to many games abroad spain etc its easy simple process pick seats print off tickets,other clubs have membership schemes running alongside season ticket holders,theve had 16 months covid no crowds and were still no further forward seat swaps is a good example of not good enough.

Absolute shambles get email telling me I have a ticket & to try Club Deck & Bill Struth Stand. No tickets available no matter what I try. Even logged in 2 times to see if made a difference. Gutted
Same here, i give up, will have to text my son its not happening.

You say later you don’t have the 105 requirement, That suggests you haven’t been allocated ticket(s). Did you get an email? If not it suggests you miss out.

I‘m now wondering though if the reason those who DO have the 105 code are getting no availability is because folk who do NOT have it are putting tickets in their basket only to find they can’t checkout.
The fact you can have things reserved in your basket that your not supposed to be able to purchase in the first place sums up the shitshow that is the Rangers ticketing system, the same thing happened when folk were able to "incorrectly renew" their season tickets a few years ago.

I was at the RSC MyGers meeting the night of the Braga home game and myself and a few others raised concerns about the ability of the ticketing website to cope with the demand during sales windows, we were told that the website was being upgraded to a new single sign on that would cover everything and that it would have no issues with dealing with demand, that's obviously not happened.

You're never done having to help people out with advice on using the club website, I'll guarantee the same folk having problems would be able to log onto a site such as ticketmaster and pick up tickets for a concert with their eyes shut, our site should be no different.

The fact you can have things reserved in your basket that your not supposed to be able to purchase in the first place sums up the shitshow that is the Rangers ticketing system, the same thing happened when folk were able to "incorrectly renew" their season tickets a few years ago.

I was at the RSC MyGers meeting the night of the Braga home game and myself and a few others raised concerns about the ability of the ticketing website to cope with the demand during sales windows, we were told that the website was being upgraded to a new single sign on that would cover everything and that it would have no issues with dealing with demand, that's obviously not happened.

You're never done having to help people out with advice on using the club website, I'll guarantee the same folk having problems would be able to log onto a site such as ticketmaster and pick up tickets for a concert with their eyes shut, our site should be no different.
Indeed. See my post #1707.

Disagree mate. Like a lot of folk, had accepted wasn’t going so to be told been allocated a ticket followed by finding no tickets available adds to the farce.
aye i agree , but if you write an email etc this will be their reply ie " get out of jail free card " .....

i agree just adds to the farce

Why doesn’t the time counter on the site actually work, I.e. when it says 15, 10 mins etc why don’t you get on after that time? Grrr

You say later you don’t have the 105 requirement, That suggests you haven’t been allocated ticket(s). Did you get an email? If not it suggests you miss out.

I‘m now wondering though if the reason those who DO have the 105 code are getting no availability is because folk who do NOT have it are putting tickets in their basket only to find they can’t checkout.
I think that's exactly what the issue is. Seen loads of people on social media and here asking what a 105 requirement is. Chances are, if they don't know, then they probably haven't been allocated a ticket.

I very much doubt Rangers would send out more ballot winning emails than they had capacity to accommodate (although I'm not ruling it out). That being said, the website is absolutely horrendous in circumstances like these. It needs sorted quickly.

I’ve no idea how they ‘system’ works (or doesn’t!) but hopefully after a period of time sitting in someone’s basket they get released. Would make more sense if you couldn’t add them to your basket without the code in the first place obviously.
This actually makes sense now I think about it.

the club could come out with a basic statement saying more tickets became available but you’re only successful if you’ve received an email.

the mess has been made and it’s no surprise to see people just logging in and chancing their arm.

Agree about the 105 comment.
Like most who ticked the friendlies box I got tickets for Brighton only. Seeing the posts on here about a new allocation being issue to folk who hadn't ticked the friendlies box but had bought Mygers I had hoped that I may have had a chance with my Silver level. Turns out that's not the case either.

New systems, new personnel

Even stuff like basic customer service is lacking. They should be bringing in an expert that can actually use technology to do ballots etc instead of having morons manually forgetting to take filters off resulting in people getting Hearts/Aberdeen

The ticket office has often got away with 'seat-off-the-pants' attitude. It was always going to catch up. Add in the current restrictions and necessary balloting... and here we go.

Building a new system is not difficult. An overhaul shouldn't take much if you've got the right management.

I’ve got 105 code in my order history saying purchased and I’ve got 2 tickets in the basket but it’s not letting me check out

Got email at 3.30 today. Logged in and after a few knockbacks, went through all the sections and eventually got CD7 row W and it only took me a couple of hours…

Pretty sure Club Deck wasn’t available yesterday so maybe telling GCC to ram it?

I’ve got 105 code in my order history saying purchased and I’ve got 2 tickets in the basket but it’s not letting me check out

Every ticket needs a code. So can't have 2 for Friends & Family etc if other person doesn't have code.

Has there genuienely ever been a bigger ticketing shambles at the club? Never seen or heard of anything like it.

Dread this system being used in the future, imagine we made a Euro semi? Jesus.
Nothing on this scale that I can remember but there’s been a few ballot issues for away games before and a system glitch allowing people to buy Celtic Ibrox tickets in error

Has there genuienely ever been a bigger ticketing shambles at the club? Never seen or heard of anything like it.

Dread this system being used in the future, imagine we made a Euro semi? Jesus.
In future they'll allocate you a seat like they usually do when we're back at full capacity and you'll be attached to your friends and family. I suspect they thought they were doing us a favour letting us pick and choose sections because of crowd limitations (and they probably have in fairness) but the webpage isn't geared up for making it easy. Under normal circumstances you just go on and pay for your ticket without an issue. It works that way for euro games no bother.

In future they'll allocate you a seat like they usually do when we're back at full capacity and you'll be attached to your friends and family. I suspect they thought they were doing us a favour letting us pick and choose sections because of crowd limitations (and they probably have in fairness) but the webpage isn't geared up for making it easy. Under normal circumstances you just go on and pay for your ticket without an issue. It works that way for euro games no bother.
Nah it’ll be the same for aways/euros I’m sure. Unless they make you apply for games first, like they did in TC.

Otherwise in Gold will be given access first (or maybe bronze, depending on how the TO is feeling) then its a race to get on the website, get your ticket and checkout.

Fear this will not be the last mess of the season.

Nah it’ll be the same for aways/euros I’m sure. Unless they make you apply for games first, like they did in TC.

Otherwise in Gold will be given access first (or maybe bronze, depending on how the TO is feeling) then its a race to get on the website, get your ticket and checkout.

Fear this will not be the last mess of the season.
Yeah, it’ll be a free for all for aways. Issue is, some will log in too early and start a queue which will then mean people signing on at the right time will miss out

Reactions: MSF
Back