Real Madrid Tickets

Just another thought on this as I've seen subsequent posts about folk not receiving the QR code to their email - particularly Hotmail.

Do you have another email address you can use, even if only temporarily? Family member's, friend etc.

Go into your Account and change your email address to another one. Update Account and then do the request to resend QR code thing again. It should come through to the updated email address judging by what others have posted. Could even create yourself a new outlook.com (free) email address if it came to it.
I’ll give that a go, thanks

Can someone send me the link where the basket is? Email just sends me to buy link with only season books and other irrelevant links

my email for Saturday and Sunday have the same turnstyle number and arrival time even though I am in two completely different stands!

my email for Saturday and Sunday have the same turnstyle number and arrival time even though I am in two completely different stands!
100% same for me.
Anyone at Arsenal game help with turnstile numbers?

What a shit show, thinking it was done to see an email hours later.
Comms need to improve.

If I miss out on Livi through piss poor comms and options then I will be raging.

better just be told you have a ticket

Go into your Account and change your email address to another one and update it. Then try asking for a resend of the QR code.

Saw someone earlier with the same problem (using a Hotmail address) and a change of email address sorted it for them.
I just done that for mine as I had no code since buying my ticket on Tuesday.
Worked a treat, many thanks for the info.

Back