Real Madrid

migsy323

Won there last two games 1-0 both with penalties. I see they are winning 1-0 at half time tonight with yet another penalty

Nothing that everyone doesn’t already know :D

The penalty not given against Ramos at Bilbao was scandalous. VAR seems to break when the incidents occur in their box.

The only thing scandalous tonight is the thing Ramos appears to have in his hair in the stands. :))

I was on Madrid-1 first half. Thought the handball should have been give also tbh towards the end of the half :)) .

Madrid and Barca both seem to have gone backwards and don’t look as if they will have any chance of winning the CL this season. Could see City giving this Madrid side a bit of a doing in the second leg.

I was on Madrid-1 first half. Thought the handball should have been give also tbh towards the end of the half :)) .

Madrid and Barca both seem to have gone backwards and don’t look as if they will have any chance of winning the CL this season. Could see City giving this Madrid side a bit of a doing in the second leg.
Real Madrid have won 7 games in a row since the restart.

Nothing that everyone doesn’t already know :D

The penalty not given against Ramos at Bilbao was scandalous. VAR seems to break when the incidents occur in their box.

Do you listen to the Totally Football Show pod hosted by James Richardson? They were talking about that on the Tuesday pod, said it was an absolute shocker. Even to the point that the Barca president has called out VAR for favouring Real Madrid.

Do you listen to the Totally Football Show pod hosted by James Richardson? They were talking about that on the Tuesday pod, said it was an absolute shocker. Even to the point that the Barca president has called out VAR for favouring Real Madrid.

I didn’t mate! I saw the incident though and it’s absolutely hilarious. It just wouldn’t happen if it was any other team.

5 subs and Bale doesn’t get off bench, seems like a total stalemate between him and Zidane

Bale needs to bite the bullet and get out of there before he's past it. No as if he'll end up skint by moving back to England. Prick

Back