Reason for the hatred of Jimmy Bell

Bear all

I'm sure this all stems for a minutes silence for one of them when Jimmy was on the pitch and decided to keep a dignified silence instead of applauding, the irony is that lot are having a minutes applause because they couldn't shut up for a minute.Also Lennon didn't even bother turning up for one of ours, imagine we had made a song up about him how many would be in the jail already.

I'm sure this all stems for a minutes silence for one of them when Jimmy was on the pitch and decided to keep a dignified silence instead of applauding, the irony is that lot are having a minutes applause because they couldn't shut up for a minute.Also Lennon didn't even bother turning up for one of ours, imagine we had made a song up about him how many would be in the jail already.
I know a song or two about that twat Lennon

I would love to be hated by that lot to the extent they sang about me, honestly the kit man, next it will be Betty in the tea room!

Down to the number of years he has spent at the club I think

Imagine Rangers supporters sang a song about Tommy Burns/Neil Lennon with the words “I hope he dies” in it?

The media would wank themselves in to a virtue signaling frenzy over it.

The mentally challengeds do it about our kit man, which in itself is weird as fuck, and it takes a five year old kid singing it to a room full of adults, which again is weird as fuck, for any of the media to pick up on it.

It’s absolutely bizarre behaviour.

Their obsession with us knows no bounds. No other clubs fans in the world would know the name of their rivals kit man

They're bigots.

This is it. It's partly the fact that he's not a Catholic and isn't scared to let it be known that he isn't.

Nothing wrong with that, unless, of course, you're a massive bigot who has issues with anyone who isn't a Catholic.

They can pretend it's because he didn't clap like a seal during a minute's remembrance but it's religious bigotry that's the issue with them.

They hate all things Rangers and will attack at every opportunity.

They believe they are fighting a war and have been doing so for decades.

I couldn’t name their assistant manager let alone their kit man.

Imagine Rangers supporters sang a song about Tommy Burns/Neil Lennon with the words “I hope he dies” in it?

The mentally challengeds do it about our kit man, which in itself is weird as fuck, and it takes a five year old kid singing it to a room full of adults, which again is weird as fuck, for any of the media to pick up on it.

You know it would be a bit late to sing that about tommy burns?

How fkn retarded do you need to be to revile your rivals staff in song when you're own club have such a long history of employing the very worst examples of human depravity.

Irony is lost on these Imbeciles.Honestly, best treated with the contempt they deserve.

See to be honest I would sing about their kitman as well if I seen how raging it made them on threads like this. Who gives a %^*& man.

The poisonous warped bottom-feeding cowardly media in this country never gave two f***s about a Rangers player "dying in his sleep with a bullet from the IRA" so why would they care about the Rangers kitman.

its so embarrassing they know our kit mans name perhaps they know our tea staff too

Couldn't genuinely tell you who their assistant manager is never mind the kitman.

I always thought it was because he was the real instigator of the Parkhead Huddle when we won the league that day. That he and I. Ferg had it all arranged before hand.

AThe media would wank themselves in to a virtue signaling frenzy over it.

There was a group of bears on a european trip ( Lisbon i think ) who were filmed singing about Burns' it was headline news the same day.

Just read that the REAL reason for the hatred is down to Jimmy apparently refusing to hang up Maurice Johnstone's kit because he was a catholic,, now you can mark that as fact from here on in,, where do they get their lies from really??

It wouldn’t surprise me if most of them couldn’t name their own kit man. It’s all about the Rangers with these c@#nts

It is a deflection tactic, warped whataboutery.

They think that by demonising a member of Rangers backroom staff they deflect attention from their backroom staff and their antics over the years. It could have been anyone they picked - unfortunately for Jimmy, his name came out the bag first.

Back