'Rebel Disco' in Livi Football Club

The Golf Club and Food Creations held a raffle earlier in the year or end of last year one of the prizes was a pair of tickets to COTB.

The raffle was filmed and the owner of Food Creations with the Captain pulled the winning tickets. A big cheer went up when a local Celtic minded person won the tickets.

They knew.
Lying is in their DNA

You understand Steven Gerrard's job is Manager of Football Operations, right? He's not even the top guy in the football department. That would be Ross Wilson, DIRECTOR of Football Operations.
It surprises me the number of people who don't understand that the role of the manager is to run the football team and that he has no authority outwith that remit.

Getting this binned is fighting back, using the same tactics they use to attack us. We need to make this the norm nowadays, sadly.

I honestly wish none of this pish was necessary though, I get that it is, and I myself have been in touch with M&G over the DR and have more ‘irritation’ planned, but its sad that the country has got to this state where free speech is not allowed with all the woke pish and every man & his dog getting offended by something - that‘s not justifying racism, just the fake outrage we see on a daily basis in today’s Scotland. Rant over.

The Sun running the story of the cancellation on their website.

For once they get a headline spot on -

SHUT DOWN

‘Rebel disco’ due to be held at Livingston’s stadium by ‘pro-IRA’ ‘Celtic band’ cancelled over ‘discrimination’ fears​

I wouldn't say the headline is spot on,it should be saying it's because they are promoting terrorism,fck all to do with discrimination,The Sun as usual muddying the waters.

Getting this binned is fighting back, using the same tactics they use to attack us. We need to make this the norm nowadays, sadly.
They've only been able to put events like this on because ordinary people have stood back and let them.

Politicians, Councillors, The Police etc won't ever do anything until they're forced into it. We know some of them would even be in attendance and joining in with the singsong !

It's up to the public to remind our elected representatives what their responsibilities are. Which is sad but unfortunately true.

Any word yet back from the bowling club as well? Or are they still stubbornly hosting it ?
Still going ahead at the moment, people on the case but not sure if it will make a difference. Apparently now known amongst them as the "Rebel hall". I don't know what the members are thinking but surely some of them must be asking questions.

Still going ahead at the moment, people on the case but not sure if it will make a difference. Apparently now known amongst them as the "Rebel hall". I don't know what the members are thinking but surely some of them must be asking questions.
Bowling club members tend to be pretty staunch in my experience I’ll be amazed if they let this go ahead

The Sun running the story of the cancellation on their website.

For once they get a headline spot on -

SHUT DOWN

‘Rebel disco’ due to be held at Livingston’s stadium by ‘pro-IRA’ ‘Celtic band’ cancelled over ‘discrimination’ fears​

Usual lies from that lot

Got a response back from the licencing team at West Lothian Council in relation to the bowling club. They have taken hee haw to do with it and passed it to good old Police Scotland to probably do nothing about.

Good morning

I acknowledge receipt of your e-mail received by the customer service centre on 30 September 2021.

Your enquiry is not a licensing issue and has been referred to Police Scotland for investigation of any potential criminal behaviour. You should contact Police Scotland to chase up any response.

Kind Regards

Elaine

From The Sun

“A band member from Charlie and the Bhoys told the Scottish Sun that the concert was scrapped amid pressure on organisers from a Rangers fans forum.

They refute the notion they are a pro-IRA band and insist their events contain NO sectarianism or bigotry.”

Apart from all the videos from previous concerts of them singing IRA songs they’re totes McGoats not sectarian

That’s a great result if that terrorist event is cancelled. Nobody in their right mind should be attending these events dancing away to songs about our army, soldiers and public being bombed and shot. Not a single decent person has lost out by this being deleted from the calendar.
We need to keep the pressure up. Notice their lying response through the sun newspaper about “ Rangers fans” getting them cancelled a farce

There is something wrong with Scotland when Follow Follow needs to highlight this. Who gave it clearance in the first place ?
Totally agree.

A group of wee guys in the street singing stuff about the Pope ? Media and government officials demanding laws are changed, charity groups appalled, bbc Scotland in full fake news mode.

Thousands packed into the barrow lands singing about paramilitary groups, killing British soldiers and protestants ? Nothing said nothing done nothing to see here .

This is scotland 2021

Ooo ah up the ra,. You will never ever beat the ira.

Looks like charlie and the bhoys had a different venue tonight.

If it wasn't them, then it was celtic fans singing about a proscribed terrorist organisation.

They bad bhoys better hope Fare were not there tonight :rolleyes:

Ooo ah up the ra,. You will never ever beat the ira.

Looks like charlie and the bhoys had a different venue tonight.

If it wasn't them, then it was celtic fans singing about a proscribed terrorist organisation.

They bad bhoys better hope Fare were not there tonight :rolleyes:

How’s the motor these nights days and afternoons

This IRA gig advertised for West Lothian Middleton Hall Bowling Club has that vile bigoted scrote Podgie on the bill. I'm sure this is the same cockroach that was videoed on stage singing about Jimmy Bell being an Orange bastard and wanting him to die.
Can we ensure this venue is under no illusion that they are hosting an event in tribute to a Proscribed Terrorist organisation.

This IRA gig advertised for West Lothian Middleton Hall Bowling Club has that vile bigoted scrote Podgie on the bill. I'm sure this is the same cockroach that was videoed on stage singing about Jimmy Bell being an Orange bastard and wanting him to die.
It seems that mob are regularly in “Irish” bars in Scotland.
It’s about time that the Loyalist community fought back.

It seems that mob are regularly in “Irish” bars in Scotland.
It’s about time that the Loyalist community fought back.

If the Loyalist community really wanted to these people would be back in their caves in no time, but there is a bigger picture here. It's a road that everyone may need to go down in the future, especially if tensions continue over by, but at the moment there isn't much chance of winning on the actual streets in the long term. When it does though, the scum will wish they never started I'm sure.

It shouldn’t be down to a few guys on a football forum to get these gigs cancelled where the fuk are the authorities, they should be jailing the organisers for supporting and glorifying terrorism
I've been to a couple of sash bashes where the cops have turned up. Criminals in our own country.

I honestly wish none of this pish was necessary though, I get that it is, and I myself have been in touch with M&G over the DR and have more ‘irritation’ planned, but its sad that the country has got to this state where free speech is not allowed with all the woke pish and every man & his dog getting offended by something - that‘s not justifying racism, just the fake outrage we see on a daily basis in today’s Scotland. Rant over.

Absolutely. In an ideal world such tactics wouldn't have to be used, but sadly if we don't play their game then we'll lose.

Back