'Rebel Disco' in Livi Football Club

Unfortunately these scummy events have been taken place in Cumbernauld for years with zero resistance.

I see that there is no mention of the Tony Macaroni Stadium .. is this deliberate to keep their name off the advertising..

I guarantee they wouldn't be allowed in Ibrox before it even reached Gerrard
I agree but the fact still remains. Something needs done about this band they have been spreading their bile since as far back as I can remember and I’m 50. They must be a good age now surely

No idea if they are still around, but this obviously means we can book Platoon for the new Edmiston House.

Seriously, the total lack of condemnation for these terrorist sympathising, British hating, sectarian bigots is a sad reflection on the utter toilet that is 2021 Scotland.

Wouldn't surprise me if local councillors and parliamentary representatives are attending.

United we stand, divided we fall/ Dont just debate on here, take action.

Ask west lothian council and cc other relevant departments why this scum group are allowed access and publicity at one of their venues.

No idea if they are still around, but this obviously means we can book Platoon for the new Edmiston House.

Seriously, the total lack of condemnation for these terrorist sympathising, British hating, sectarian bigots is a sad reflection on the utter toilet that is 2021 Scotland.

Wouldn't surprise me if local councillors and parliamentary representatives are attending.
It’s absolutely unbelievable they’ve been preaching hate for nigh on 40 years now and nothings ever done

That piece of shit band shouldn't be allowed to play anywhere in the UK. Any attempt for them to perform should be shut down immediately by local authorities and the surrounding residents. However, since there are so many IRA supporting people in power and generally dotted around Scotland it is allowed to continue.

Anyone surprised?
Their chief executive John ward is a mentally challenged, I know this 100% as I worked for one of his other businesses for a couple of years.

Is this the singer who shat his pants literally outside John Lynchs pub back in the day after a gig?

United we stand, divided we fall/ Dont just debate on here, take action.

Ask west lothian council and cc other relevant departments why this scum group are allowed access and publicity at one of their venues.
Exactly. I'm losing count of how many times I've had to say box clever. How many of us are gonna try to get it stopped and while we are at it, gather evidence on people who won't?

Back