'Rebel Disco' in Livi Football Club

Must be something West Lothian are promoting. 2 Rebel bands are playing at Middleton Hall Bowling Club (Uphall) 23rd October. Cant upload the flyer unfortunately but usual up the Ra shite!

Someone needs to go undercover and film this shite.
We also need to bombard the council with emails about this. Wonder if the threat of a peaceful protest will do anything

CATB played at Club Earth (just down the road from Almondvale) a few years ago and I complained at the time to a local Councillor and the response I got was -

“My understanding is that West Lothian Council has no role to play in either approving or disapproving of any musical groups which play within private licensed premises.

[Club Earth] come into this category and it is their decision alone as to which musical groups they hire or permit to use their premises.

The difference between this event and the South Lanarkshire [one that was cancelled at the time] event you refer to is that the latter was due to take place within premises the council has a responsibility for. For example if a concert was planned for the Bathgate Partnership Centre then West Lothian Council would have potentially a decision to make.”

If Almondvale/the Spaghettihad/whatever it’s called is owned by the council we might be in with a shout here?

I’ve got your Tony Macaroni one. What about the Council?

went through this one

What's the meaning of the number 1367?​

The 4-digit number 1367 is a complex and interesting number when analyzed from a numerology point of view. It's primary frequencies are measurably insightful . The number also suggests a responsible leader or position of power. It is worthy of both respect and reputation, and is frequently considered a sign of achievement in the realm of career and finance. 1367 is known for its pulsating waves of success and confidence, which add to the number's natural feeling of balance.

o_O

I`m guessing that there is nothing about this in the press?? Don`t buy papers so wouldn`t know but can ANYONE imagine the outcry if the OO hired out the thornton suite for lodge dinner with no music or anything just a meal??

Rangers would be criticised from every corner & spoken about by every politician in the pretend parliament but this kind of stuff passes without comment:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Somebody with a thick skin, go along there, list every song performed, record video of the worst songs, and assuming it's as bad as it looks, then let's all get asking local MSPs and MPs (SNP) what they have to say about this taking place in the SNP's "modernprogressiveopen-mindedtolerantforwardlooking" Scotland at all, never mind inside an SPL ground.

This will be supported and attended by loads of SNP. Its a Anti British and Protestant hatefest, right up their street.

Maybe some day Protestant Scotland will eventually wake up.

Ridiculous that Livi Football Club are allowing this to take place on their premises.
Mind Charlie and the bhoys played the bar
He is employed to manage the football team and that is his remit. The council owns the stadium and decides what happens and he has no say in that.
Is that the case ? Aye? Wee Davie takes nothing to do with anything else Livingston fc does? My arse! Livingstons full Of rhebel scum and every loyalist should ensure illegal gatherings like this never take place whether it be trying to stop at council level or get down to the Dominic Keane arena on the night! Absolute vermin of a football club!

Whereabouts in Cumbernauld ? I know when bar yellow was called Kellys they had a couple of rebel events.
This scum last played the Maltings when it was ran by that wee rattler John a couple of months before it closed. Quite amusing as in the guy who sold the tickets done the money in and was only saved from getting a brick around his neck and taken up Fannyside loch by the intervention of some well known local “Businessmen” who paid the scum.

This scum last played the Maltings when it was ran by that wee rattler John a couple of months before it closed. Quite amusing as in the guy who sold the tickets done the money in and was only saved from getting a brick around his neck and taken up Fannyside loch by the intervention of some well known local “Businessmen” who paid the scum.
Wasn't WM that done the money perchance ?

Back