'Rebel Disco' in Livi Football Club

Must be something West Lothian are promoting. 2 Rebel bands are playing at Middleton Hall Bowling Club (Uphall) 23rd October. Cant upload the flyer unfortunately but usual up the Ra shite!
I posted about that last month asking who the bowling club could be reported to! No response though.
Im local to the club I May subject the green to football boots at some point in the future.

Just emailed the following . . .

“Hi, my friends and I regularly visit your excellent restaurant in the West End of Glasgow.
However, I have just realised that the stadium you sponsor in Livingston is playing host to an evening of song and dance in celebration of the murders carried out by IRA death squads over the last hundred years or so.
I would hope that you were not aware of this up coming event in November, but that now that you are, would like to express your disappointment and dismay that the good name of “Tony Macaroni “ is being associated with such an event, and persuade those who have allowed this to take place to reconsider and cancel, in order to avoid the further sullying of your good name and reputation.
If you see fit not to, then neither me nor my colleagues
( and anyone else I can persuade ) will patronise any of your establishments in the future.”

thanks to above posters, particularly @HMS.Temple.Garden in providing
information/making the effort!

On-Line Form at https://www.tonymacaroni.co.uk/contactus/

--------

I have seen an advertisement for an event relating to Charlie and the Bhoys at the Almondvale Suite, Fri 12 November 2021.

This "act" promotes terrorism and if I don't see any announcement by your organisation that the planned event is either a hoax or indeed cancelled following complaints, I will be reporting this to Police Scotland, West Lothian Council, @scotgovt, MSP, citing Section 21 of the Terrorism Act 2006.

-------

I posted about that last month asking who the bowling club could be reported to! No response though.
Im local to the club I May subject the green to football boots at some point in the future.
You could complain to West Lothian Council and as the poster above has just mentioned the police.

If everyone on this thread mumping their gums took 5 minutes to send an email about this. Maybe something could be done.
They'll just find another venue.

Personally I'd rather we got organised and sent a few people in undercover to record stuff and get them done that way. The same tactics they're using.

I emailed West Lothian Council yesterday and have just received the following reply, basically advising its been passed to their licensing team.

Dear xxxx

Customer Service Ref: xxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your email. The building in question has been leased out, therefore your email has been directed to our Licencing Team for their attention and you will receive a response in due course.

Should you require further assistance then please do not hesitate to contact us.

To allow the Customer Service Centre to continually improve our service we rely on feedback from our customers and we would be grateful if you could take a few minutes to complete our Customer survey by clicking on the following link:

CSC Customer Survey
Kind Regards

Lesley

Customer Service

Thanks for your email.

The event wasn’t due to take place in our stadium – it was in an external function suite which is rented out on a full-time basis by an external third-party. I have copied them in to this response.

The suite itself and the events that take place within don’t have anything to do with the football club other than being in close proximity.

That aside, our understanding is that the event has now been cancelled anyway.

Hope this helps with your query.

Kind Regards
Tricia

Some bears could go to it undercover and blend in, then using concealed cameras or just using a mobile phone record them singing IRA chants then report them to the police for breaking the Terrorism Act 2000 for supporting a proscribed terror group.

The police probably wouldn't do anything, but they should as vocally supporting the IRA is illegal.

Thanks for your email.

The event wasn’t due to take place in our stadium – it was in an external function suite which is rented out on a full-time basis by an external third-party. I have copied them in to this response.

The suite itself and the events that take place within don’t have anything to do with the football club other than being in close proximity.

Kind Regards
Tricia
Who was that from? The flyer specifically states Livingston Football Club on it.

Thanks for your email.

Kind Regards
Tricia
Good news.

Shades of separate entity there.

are their restaurants taking group bookings?
was just thinking of another tactic if they don't take action.

Who is meant to be there and when & we can this cancelled as well.
I can't upload the flyer but at the top of the flyer "Up the Ra" then the main heading "The men behind the wire" it states the singers are Danny Kelly (Irish folk) & FIANNA (Irish Rebel band)

Cheers for uploading. Not the first time they have had something like this at Middleton hall apparently but previously been kept low key.

Is it just the council you contact?
For this one I think it will be just West Lothian Council, I can't find an email or website for the bowling club itself.

That piece of shit band shouldn't be allowed to play anywhere in the UK. Any attempt for them to perform should be shut down immediately by local authorities and the surrounding residents. However, since there are so many IRA supporting people in power and generally dotted around Scotland it is allowed to continue.
Maybe police Scotland could do an undercover sting.
Buy a couple of tickets.
Attend said event and arrest some folk preaching terrorism on British territory.

Not communicating between various departments it seems licensing have shat out dealing with it.

"I acknowledge receipt of your e-mail received by the customer service centre on 29 September 2021.

Your enquiry is not a licensing issue and has been referred to Police Scotland for investigation of any potential criminal behaviour. You should contact Police Scotland to chase up any response.

"

Id suggest cemebrating terrorism counts as criminality to be fair.

When you see stuff like this in this day and age. its mad. Just don't get their obsession with all things Irish and living in the UK

giphy.gif

When you see stuff like this in this day and age. its mad. Just don't get their obsession with all things Irish and living in the UK

Absolute scumbags. Again, the police should be arresting them under the Terrorism Act. Would love to know how they felt if one of their family, a baby, was shot in their car? Or burned to death? Or blown up by a bomb planted in a bin.

I'm guessing theres been no outrage from Michael Stewart, wee James and the rest of the gang about this?
Well, for Stewart it definitely won't happen as he is only capable of doing what he is told and none of his paymasters are going to tell him to have a go at an IRA event. He's too busy talking shit about Brexit just now.

After reading the Food Creations Facebook Post about not knowing the background of the band playing etc... I did a little digging into the owner of Food Creations who organised the event at the Almondvale Suite.

Simon Preece.

I have evidence he knows exactly what kind of band CATB are and also evidence he has been at similar gigs in the past.

Blowing out the water their claim they didn't know who they were booking

After reading the Food Creations Facebook Post about not knowing the background of the band playing etc... I did a little digging into the owner of Food Creations who organised the event at the Almondvale Suite.

Simon Preece.

I have evidence he knows exactly what kind of band CATB are and also evidence he has been at similar gigs in the past.

Blowing out the water their claim they didn't know who they were booking
I had a look at that too.

The seem to show an awful lot of Celtic games in their suite too. Yet not many (any) not involving them.

Back