Reckon we'll do Leverkusen away

We have done very well to get to this stage but i dont see this being over turned but you never know. Its a funny old game saint.

Some folk were watching a different game from me at Ibrox.

We were soundly beaten by a very good side

we were totally outplayed.

it should have been more than 3-1

we will get outplayed again

get in get out with no injuries

Good team Leverkusen. I still believe we should of pressed them from the start and made it uncomfortable.

We need to add quality to the team badly . 10 years ago this result would have unacceptable we have a chance this year to get it right and get the best players we can get back the winning mentality and we might have a slim chance of getting there . But us fans now need to start thinking and talking like we used to . That we could beat anyone and we’re expected to try and beat everyone. If we get the right players and we get the right expectations it’ll have an effect and we’ll back to what we were it’s now it never and if that mob get 10 this season we’ll never live it down
Ten years ago we got humped from Uneria and Sevilla 4-1 at Ibrox

I watched them 2/3 weeks ago absolutely destroy Bremen away they looked a last 8 CL outfit........then watched them week later get horsed 4 zip from Wolfsburg.

Only way we win this tie if there attackers get covid

The third goal has killed it I think.

As for their form, the Wolfsburg result is probably a bit of an outlier but getting tonked of Bayern is no major surprise. They are on a different planet to anyone else in the Bundesliga just now.

Check this Bayer- Rangers flag out

I really don’t fancy us. Feel like we generally come off a break pretty poorly tbh

Taking another tanking after being humped 4-1 by Wolfsburg last week. Also set to lose a few of their star players in the Summer while we have a chance to strengthen... The tie is not over.

They were extremely poor against Wolfsborg and 4-1 flattered Leverkusen could easily have been 6 or 7 were it not for the keeper. They also conceded 3 goals from set pieces in that game something we are dreadful at. That was 1 game though just have to look at the way they tore Bremen and Gladbach to pieces when they started back up and you also can't judge them on yesterday Bayern are levels above.

They're dodgy at the back as well as the keeper but the attacking threat they have is far too good for us. I felt we made it easy at times for them by constantly giving the ball away but we aren't beating them over there they're a level above any team we have played for a long time in europe.

Will be interesting if we are up to speed and full strength and they lose a few players with no fans behind them.

I still can't find a video to the wee boombox thing they had it was fuckin class - boom cha cha boom cha-cha cha-cha chachacha boom :))

Behave!! any team in the world would take a tanking off Bayern just now they are quite superb! Even if we play Leverkusen in August, I don't fancy our chances. For some reason German teams always seem to hit the ground running after pre-season but we are quite slow starters (just look at the pre-season games/results we used to have against oompah bands). Although the last 2 seasons we haven't had pre- season and been straight into Euro qualifiers we don't have that this time, so we will be up against a side who will be well prepared with new players trying to impress, so winning 3-0, 4-1 etc ain't gonna happen!!
Oompah Bands that's hilarious.

They will probably be in the champions league proper or qualifiers by then so maybe not interested in this game.

They are far superior side to us. If it's a penalty shoot out only to decide the tie I'm backing Lyle Taylor to score the winner. (Only Kidding)

Does taking spice make you think like this?

They played with us at Ibrox, lucky if they even got out of second gear.

No chance we are scoring 3 without reply.

It’s just being honest.

As I have said, if they score one at home, and they carved us up at Ibrox, then we need to score five.

Instead of looking at what is Mission Impossible, Mr Dingwall should be looking at Admin allowing this tripe to get onto the site.

The final goal at Ibrox killed the tie IMO. It was a lazy goal to conceded. I actually don’t think they were that great either, but we barely troubled them.

As I have said, if they score one at home, and they carved us up at Ibrox, then we need to score five.

Instead of looking at what is Mission Impossible, Mr Dingwall should be looking at Admin allowing this tripe to get onto the site.

Behave yourself - ya grass.

Take the blue tinted specs off your are LIEING to yourself if you think we can qualify.

Win possibly in Germany but not qualify it is impossible.

Before the outbreak, no chance. Now with the crowd out of it and both teams rusty anything can happen. The only thing that helps them is that they have been back in their league for a couple of weeks. I hope we can at least make a game of it, thats what I hope for, I dont think we will get through.

Will be shocked if we manage to qualify. However, one thing that is interesting is that the home advantage behind closed doors looks to be reduced. Increasing the chances of draws and away wins. I prefer us away from home with the countering attacking set up, braga and porto away were master classes. I believe this gives us a chance for a goal or two, however fear that their movement up front will see the game out.

Bearing in mind they’ll be about two months and about 8 games ahead us in terms of fitness, I think we’ll do well to avoid an absolute scudding.

There is hardly any shame in being beaten by Bayern Munich, who Leverkusen actually did beat as well earlier in the season.

They were the best team I’ve seen us play in the last 10 years. They were excellent. I don’t see us scoring 3 but even if we do we aren’t keeping them out.

I actually fancy us to get a result but we won’t get near qualifying . Unfortunately we stood off them in the first leg and paid the price

Some folk were watching a different game from me at Ibrox.

We were soundly beaten by a very good side
This

I felt we got roundly pumped and there's no shame in it. They are an excellent side and rode us into the sunset with relative ease - they looked so composed and always had it in them to go up a level.

A class side that will most probably tank us again. Sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and say you are up against a much better side. It is what it is.

To suggest we’ll beat them in the basis Bayern have pumped them is delusional.

However, the tie is still open and whilst the odds are heavily against us it is possible we could go through. Score the first goal and they might just get nervous

Their third goal at Ibrox killed the tie most likely - it’ll take something very very special in Germany to overturn the first leg.
We were soundly beaten by a far superior team though on the night so there’s no shame in that.

Back