Reckon we'll do Leverkusen away

They have been in full training and playing for weeks, their fitness was too good for us at Ibrox , they have a massive advantage now.......they were playing Bayern today who have a great chance of winning champions league!!

We won’t do them away. They lost today but they by no means played badly. They’re a good team and as much as I’d love us to beat them, there’s no shame in losing to a squad as good as them.

We'll get humped.

I just can't see any other outcome...they're a very good side and that's before you even take into account the head start with regards to game time and fitness.

We may have a chance to win the game but have very little chance to proceed.

We did very well getting where we did in the tournament - further than many predicted.

Celebrate the journey

It was Bayern they were playing they are absolutely on fire right now the penalty decision killed us tbh we were playing well but when we lost that goal we were always 2nd best thereafter I think we could score 3 over there but no chance we stop them for scoring

Honestly, we've got a minimal chance of progressing. We are way behind them in terms of any kind of fitness or match sharpness. They've slumped in the Bundesliga of late but they are up against some quality sides on a weekly basis there.

With that in mind, I genuinely don't know how we are expected to play EL qualifiers and in last seasons EL competition concurrently. I can't quite wrap my head around it. The fixture pile up if we somehow by a minor miracle sneak past Leverkusen should be putting the shits up UEFA. Total headache. In theory a side in the last 16 could have already qualified for the Champions League via League place prior to the restart of Europa League.

No chance we haven’t kicked a ball in months and they will have played 5 or 6 games by time we play them and no chance we will go to leverkusen and win 3.0

It’s likely to be our first competitive game of the season while they will have been playing for 2 months ... “doing them” is a tad optimistic op

Admire your optimism but there is no chance. This reminds me that I need to take my pills today though.

The confidence on here is admirable.
But remember they are a cracking side, a level above us. 3 away goals and probably about 10 games in the legs ahead of us.

We will not beat Leverkusen. The score flattered us & let’s be honest if we’d went and beat someone 3-1 away from home, we’d consider the home tie as being nothing more than a formality.

They’ll also be well ahead of us as far as games go.

Last edited:
I want some of what the op is having.

We wont go there with basically no game time and do enough to turn it round.

We will fking hammer them. I have no doubt.

Was on the phone to a on German pal last night who's a Leverkusen supporter and he said he was dreading playing us again. Said they've not been the same since the restart and was worrying about losing players. Make no mistake the last thing they want right now is another game against the famous after we get back to top form with wee Hagi and Morelos running riot. Score the first goal and they will crumble over there I have no doubt.

easy there only 4 weeks game ready in front and a class above ,but never know....

Does taking spice make you think like this?

They played with us at Ibrox, lucky if they even got out of second gear.

No chance we are scoring 3 without reply.

It’s just being honest.

Honestly ... no we won’t Leverkusen are an excellent side and arguably favourites to win it.

losing to Bayern doesn’t mean we have more of a chance.

Have no hope what so ever,considering how pish we were leading up to lockdown and taking into acount they are playing and we are not I cant see us being any better than before we stoped.

It depends what leverkusen team turns up,for the first 15 minutes today they were great,then pish,they were pish against Wolfsburg ,but have been fantastic against the rest,,knowing our luck ::

Reckon we'll beat them 6-2, which means we would beat Bayern 2-0, which means we're the best team in Germany.

Absolutely no chance of us turning it around over there, as soon as we try and attack they’ll tear us apart.

They are sadly a good bit ahead of us and we won’t go through imo but great achievement getting to where we did. Have to remember they beat Bayern the two meeting previous to this game today , including away from home.

Taking another tanking after being humped 4-1 by Wolfsburg last week. Also set to lose a few of their star players in the Summer while we have a chance to strengthen... The tie is not over.
Lay off the Bucky ffs

Back